SSM

Tennis, anyone?

Think Andys on court behaviour is something he has found hard to eradicate, watched a video of him the other day,

2005 wining his first pro tour title in the USA aged 18, he was exactly the same as he is today, moaning and mumping, cursing and berating himself, it was uncanny.

That being said, from all reports Andy only does this on court in a match, it's not there when he goes on and it's gone when he leaves, so for his team, it's not like he continues his ire back in the dressing room, and that I think makes life for them a lot easier to bear, and he is by far the most successful UK player since Fred, is pretty close to 4th on the all time prize money list and that paycheque from Andy has been pretty regular for his core team.

Hard earned victory for Andy today.

Gave Raonic a set and 0-3 start and then gave the Canadian a bit of a lesson.

First man to win 5 titles at Queen's. Well done.

Super Dealer

Only saw the third set, but Andy was playing better than I've ever seen him. Lendl appears to give him more edge somehow and the energy goes into the tennis......next three weeks will tell us if he can get inside Djoko's head

Yucks. That half-baked aussie. I root for whomever he's playing against.

His time hasn't come yet. Maybe he and Raonic will have a Fed-Nadal bromance going on in two years' time. But now it is Djokovic's reign and the only one who can spoil it is AM, especially now that he has Lendl in his corner again.

I may not care much about the future ATP game that much, once the Big Four retires.

SS

Yucks. That half-baked aussie. I root for whomever he's playing against.

His time hasn't come yet. Maybe he and Raonic will have a Fed-Nadal bromance going on in two years' time. But now it is Djokovic's reign and the only one who can spoil it is AM, especially now that he has Lendl in his corner again.

I may not care much about the future ATP game that much, once the Big Four retires.

SS

I seriously hope Kyrgios doesn't fall into the trap that he thinks he's better than he is too soon,

on his day Raonic can be a threat to anyone but as you said, too soon this year.

The thing with AM is the country expects, he's the only one we have to shout about,

Brexit, Hamilton getting shafted by Mercedes cause they want a German F1 champ,

England getting dumped on his arse in Euro, did anyone mention Olympics?, don't expect the medal haul be big.

Summer of discontent???, you bet. :?

I'm not a citizen of the Sinking Empire, what summer of discontent?:P

This summer is my best one yet in a decade. Praise to thee, o dating app!:shaggers::shaggers::shaggers::shaggers::shaggers:

Your Sturgeon lass doesn't look too bleak this week either. Triumphant glow, in fact. Be interesting what happens should AM lift the Wimby trophy next weekend. Maybe she will be waving a Saltire tablecloth behind Johnson's back.:whistle:

SS

Hard earned victory for Andy today.

Gave Raonic a set and 0-3 start and then gave the Canadian a bit of a lesson.

First man to win 5 titles at Queen's. Well done.

Absolutely agree/enjoyed turn-around after Euro-footie ...

Wow...Bi Juan is back!!!, just watched Del Potro thump Warinka, could he go all the way?,

i still think he's too big and cumbersome for grass.

del Potro can put on a phenomenal performance when his emotions are stirred big-time, usually by events happening in his beloved Argentina. The impetus this time is prolly Argentina losing the Copa cup to Chile in tragic fashion. In 2013 he stormed to the semi-finals, the year Pope Francis was elected. del Potro is a Francis fan and had an audience with him at the Vatican before that Wimby.

He may make a deep run again this year but his grass game is unlikely to trouble an in-form Djokovic.

SS