SSM

Tennis, anyone?

del Potro can put on a phenomenal performance when his emotions are stirred big-time, usually by events happening in his beloved Argentina. The impetus this time is prolly Argentina losing the Copa cup to Chile in tragic fashion. In 2013 he stormed to the semi-finals, the year Pope Francis was elected. del Potro is a Francis fan and had an audience with him at the Vatican before that Wimby.

He may make a deep run again this year but his grass game is unlikely to trouble an in-form Djokovic.

SS

Shame that the Querry match had to be abandoned, Djoker is having a bad day at the office.

This is another year where the men's and ladies FO champions were knocked out so early. Agassi and Graf in 1999 is another.

If AM doesn't go into top gear and win the whole shebang, he will rue this golden opportunity forever.:P

SS

This is another year where the men's and ladies FO champions were knocked out so early. Agassi and Graf in 1999 is another.

If AM doesn't go into top gear and win the whole shebang, he will rue this golden opportunity forever.:P

SS

Djoko shock this afternoon. :shock:

if Andy doesn't go all the way this year, he should just hang it up and play his Playstation with his sprog. :P

Anyone can win who is not out. I don't mind that my Djok. and my Scot won't.

Bring on 14:00.   Enjoy the game guys?

Tough, tough game. Fingers firmly crossed at the moment!

Super Wammer

Andy dominant so far, he's not had a break point against him in the first two sets :^

Just saved 2... ooo errr

Just saved 2... ooo errr

Fine fine results-performances on final day for Brit.

I even enjoyed Serena day-before's winning (thought that she so elderly would muss it all up again) ...

Well done all. 

At croquet-club.