Lost the Faith But back again-Speaker Purchase Advice Please.

sweetbeats

Been having a good trawl through the tinterweb and I think I will go with monitor audios.

Not sure which ones yet but have upped the budget to around £700.

Can't decide wether to go bookshelf or floorstanding but looking at the various models at the minute the MA's appeal to me more visually than B & W stuff.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't decide wether to go bookshelf or floorstanding but looking at the various models at the minute the MA's appeal to me more visually than B & W stuff.

...So, you were looking for furniture? :doh:

:rofl::rofl:

Darn iPad

Only Metrosexual's use iPads

Gotta say the GS10's sound a treat even straight out the box with the Bada.....crisp clear trebles and a nice bass too...very balanced and clean and pretty impressed straight out the gates :)

Thanks Chris,tried them briefly with both amps straight out the box and they are really engaging.

Trebles are crisp and sharp and bass is deep without being overpowering which is exactly what I was after.Getting some stands for em in the next few days and then going to look around for a good cd player to match the set up.

Very good speakers that are meant to improve as the hours pass by so I am looking forward to getting accustomed with them and above all putting my music collection to good use.

Will post up some pics tomorrow at some point :)

Thanks for all the comments and thanks to Serge who was on hand to offer advice along the way.

• 10 years later...

Must be time to change them now :)

• Haha 1