Howlindawg

Show us your Bicycle

Vertical dropouts so a pain. Chainline is 46 front and 47 rear so I'm planning on getting a 113BB (from 110) to get closer. Since swapping chain to a KMC HX I haven't had to adjust the rear hub (yet) but can feel a tiny amount of slack.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Saw this in Holland the other day!

:D

Saw this in Holland the other day!

<a  href=13229573904_42f5c4b7af_b.jpg' alt='13229

At FIRSt I thought it looked OAKy but changed my mind and decided it looks TREEmendous.

It must be a BEECH to peddle up hill

Function Function Function. There is only one thing that is more important between a mans legs than two wheels. Looks are irrelevant, does it work for you?

X.

Here's my Eddy Merkx. Full ultegra

Used to do a lot of cross country MTB but after a few too many injuries, swapped into the roadie world. That was a lightspeed Ti frame, full xtr, a load of Easton Carbon bits, hope mono minis, fox rlt80 with lockout and eggbeater pedals

Way back in post#2 I posted this...

corsae.jpg

Components are mostly Mavic SSC with some Shimano (brakes, chainset) and Campag (aero seatpin).

Still searching for a matching Mavic "Starfish" chainset in good condition.

Today, this arrived!

Starfish_zpse107c286.jpg

I see a polishing mop and a tube of Autosol in my future. :hash:

As everybody is jumping on the 29er / 650b band wagon there are a few 26er deals kicking about. SI have picked up a Ibis Mojo from the importer direct for not much money. This will be Inners / Golfie bound.

http://farm9.staticf8185921782_279c33f1bc_c.jpg

As everybody is jumping on the 29er / 650b band wagon there are a few 26er deals kicking about. SI have picked up a Ibis Mojo from the importer direct for not much money. This will be Inners / Golfie bound.

http://farm9.staticf8185921782_279c33f1bc_c.jpg

Dare I ask, how much is not much money as I want a 26" MTB and want something nice but value

Nice wheels, frame prices if i recollect were in the region of 1600 pounds,

so a fully built up bike , if under this would be good ,

Way back in post#2 I posted this...

Today, this arrived!

Starfish_zpse107c286.jpg

I see a polishing mop and a tube of Autosol in my future. :hash:

Always thought it was a shame they pulled out of the groupset market

My steed at the moment:

Moulton4.jpg

Love it - the design, the ride - Alex Moulton was a bit of a genius IMHO. But it's going - mainly because I'm a bit too big for it and frankly I can't afford to keep it as a high days and holidays bike. Dunno what will replace it...

Guys,

a little presumptuous I know but my Brother in Law is riding 100 miles in an attempt to raise money for Alzheimer's Society. He is a keen road cyclist and has been for as long as I have known him (some 25 years). If anyone feels inclined could you make a small donation at www.virginmoneygiving.com/MiguelFerros . He will be doing the thing he loves but would be made up if that also resulted in a nice total to his chosen charity.

Thank You.

Guys,

a little presumptuous I know but my Brother in Law is riding 100 miles in an attempt to raise money for Alzheimer's Society. He is a keen road cyclist and has been for as long as I have known him (some 25 years). If anyone feels inclined could you make a small donation at www.virginmoneygiving.com/MiguelFerros . He will be doing the thing he loves but would be made up if that also resulted in a nice total to his chosen charity.

Thank You.

Good stuff Henry, and I will be sponsoring him.:^

Super Wammer

First sportive of the year last weekend. Only did the 42 mile / 3000ft route but found it quite hard. I obviously haven't done enough to keep fitness levels up this past Winter.

0032_06_Groeslon_2623.jpg