Howlindawg

Show us your Bicycle

Super Wammer
As everybody is jumping on the 29er / 650b band wagon there are a few 26er deals kicking about. SI have picked up a Ibis Mojo from the importer direct for not much money. This will be Inners / Golfie bound.

http://farm9.staticf8185921782_279c33f1bc_c.jpg

That frame probably shouldn't be allowed out naked in public. Will cause swooning and obnoxious dribbling.

Good stuff Henry, and I will be sponsoring him.:^

Cheers Rick.:)

Good stuff Henry, and I will be sponsoring him.:^

Aye, good effort, me too.

EDIT That was mean to to quote Cable Monkeys post as well! Great cause, absolutely honking thing to happen to anyone and all the people around them.

Super Wammer

Here's my mucky Mutt. I posted up a picture of it a while ago, but its now got a new(er) and 1.5" smaller frame.

DSCF0946.JPG

As it is not HIFI here is an ebay link for a Mojo Frame if anyone fancy s a self build. I have no connections with the seller this is just a heads up.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IBIS-MOJO-SL-Frame-19-Raw-Carbon-Mojo-Tuned-Fox-RP23-/141272233914?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Fragrances_Women_s_Fragrances_PP&hash=item20e47b37ba

sony1012.jpg

This is my 1996 titanium Dyna Tech which I bought after going to the watch the Tour - the year Bjarne Riis "won".

It has recently been upgraded from Campag 8 to 11 speed and I've changed a few other bits as well.

The more observant will note that it has a flat tyre and cobwebs on the rear wheel - the reason being that I came off it in February and broke my hip.

I'm hoping to be back soon and did 3 miles on the canal on a Brompton yesterday - great to be back.

Cheers

Tony

The more observant will note that it has a flat tyre and cobwebs on the rear wheel - the reason being that I came off it in February and broke my hip.

I'm hoping to be back soon and did 3 miles on the canal on a Brompton yesterday - great to be back.

Nice Dyna Tech, Tony. Best wishes with getting back on the road. :^

Nice wheels, tony , i love the feel and look of ti frames........prefer ti to carbon.

Friend and I did London to Brighton yesterday. Doesn't half show how unfit I am, took so long that if I'd used a battery powered watch that it would have stopped.

I'd also forgotten how many kills there are on the way there. Muscles don't ache too much, but I my eyes ache this morning, I think from maybe a lack of water, and that's despite taking two bottles on my bike and drinking a shed load post.

It was a hot day yesterday Mike. I find it helps it I drink loads of water prior to going out. Almost to the point of can't drink anymore! Anyway, you did it, so well done!

Not mine, needs an Olympian to master it! Being sold for charity fund raising.

$_57.JPG

Fancy turning up to the summer club run on Chris Froome’s number two bike or perhaps you want to have a proper piece of modern art on the wall? Whichever it is here is your chance to buy Chris Froome’s bike from 2012, the year he assisted Sir Bradley Wiggins to be the first British winner of the Tour de France.

Here is my humble steed. I've had it a few years now, and I still love it.

14239703037_e6ea8afdd3_z_d.jpg