George 47

New Budget Audionote CD Player

Not the 'big' hands anyway!

Keith.

Yep - copper balls $5 each, silver $10 and mpingo wood $50.

add $2,500 and they'll throw em in the freezer and cryo them for you :^

Dumped. Feel free to re-instate, but I'll not miss it. It's like a scab I can't stop picking ...

Just a quickie, if I may. I've not managed to read all of this huge thread but I have seen snippets here and there, including posts from Peter Qvortrup (sp?) himself. A subsequent cursory glance at the Deco Audio website today revealed what appears to be a ban on prices being shown for Audio Note products, at the instigation, it appears, of Audio Note themselves. I am intrigued to know if this development might be related to his experience of posting in this thread. Possibly not - it just seems oddly coincidental, that's all. Thoughts, anyone?

what exactly was wrong with good old fashione 16 bit music ? or is this where we are going back to :sofa:

thoughts probably , yes , peter although to the good has tried to put his case forward , but in the grand (very grand) scheme of things , this thread is not what A N wo9uold regard as good press for their product for obvious reasons , most of us who cant afford do what humans do best , we defend , and rubbish the idea of spending a lotto win on a cdp , whereas if we did win the lotto we would invite peter round for a demo :doh: and we all would , we just wouldn't tell everone else , so to stop mr rooney et all seeing this thread they / he simply removes stuff from his site that redirects mr ferrarri to here , its why hes rich and we are not , its called a buisiness plan THAT WORKS

Just a quickie, if I may. I've not managed to read all of this huge thread but I have seen snippets here and there, including posts from Peter Qvortrup (sp?) himself. A subsequent cursory glance at the Deco Audio website today revealed what appears to be a ban on prices being shown for Audio Note products, at the instigation, it appears, of Audio Note themselves. I am intrigued to know if this development might be related to his experience of posting in this thread. Possibly not - it just seems oddly coincidental, that's all. Thoughts, anyone?

Were they definitely showing the prices before this?

Would need to maybe check some other online AN sellers to see if this is some official policy.

Edit: POA here too http://www.jordanacoustics.co.uk/product_details.php?ref=768 Maybe the price of silver is fluctuating...

Although it's to do with overseas buyers/distributors & trying to prevent grey exports rather than any issue with UK dealers. (and nothing to do with this thread)

Deco stopped quoting prices on line yonks ago, much further back in time than the start of this fiasco ;-)

Really can't imagine it's anything to do with this thread..

Time to put this one down

Yeah .. mind you, if we ditch it, will that be seen as part of a conspiracy by the loons :)