Lotus HiFi

LOTUS presents the new BABY ALLNIC H1201 PHONO

I am excited to announce that new baby Allnic H1201 is now here in the UK. This is Allnic's new entry phono preamp retailing at £1995. It replaces the previous H1200 model, offering higher performance and greater flexibility. This is a very cost effective way to bring the Allnic sound into your own living room and grab a large slice of the magic of the amazing H1500II and H3000 phonostages.

Like all Allnic products, it will trade blows in the marketplace with far more expensive competitors. From the reports and reviews coming back, perhaps this is even more the case with the H1201 which is nice and quiet, has beautiful mid bass and very large sound staging. Build quality and finish is also up to the usual very high standard we have come to expect from Mr. KS Park.

My beautiful demo unit will be going to Manchester Audio World show this weekend and will be available to hear/view in the Fidelity Arts room (205). It will then be given the once over by our very own Dom Chapman with a Wigwam review published soon after. Dagogo have already completed a very favourable review as well which is due to be published very soon.

Please contact me to come for a listen or book in your own home demo.

SPECIFICATIONS & MANUAL

8572713856_da2dfdde66_b.jpg

8572714094_159a8fddd9_b.jpg

H1201_5.jpg

Wow it look a bit like the almighty H3000V :love:

It's a good looker, for sure.

Agreed. Very nice.

Yes, thanks, Its quite miniature in the flesh which I personally really like, really dinky. Looks good on the rack too.

H1201_6.jpg

Hiya pmac, yes I believe its a fairly extensive reworking with NOS Mullard E180CC tubes and step up transformers from the 1500/3000, and then of course you have the anti-microphonic sockets and Allnic's Gel tube damping. I think folk might be quite surprised at how close this thing is to the H1500II, the price is definitely on the generous side so I am hoping it will do well here.

Hiya pmac, yes I believe its a fairly extensive reworking with NOS Mullard E180CC tubes and step up transformers from the 1500/3000, and then of course you have the anti-microphonic sockets and Allnic's Gel tube damping. I think folk might be quite surprised at how close this thing is to the H1500II, the price is definitely on the generous side so I am hoping it will do well here.

Ok, thanks for that.

Good luck with it. :^

Does it really cost £1995??? Are you sure you haven't missed another "9" somewhere?

I thought, your phono stage will be worth more then my all system.

Don't know how it sounds, but definitely looks great!

Interesting peace of kit. It would be good to know how it compares sonically to the H-1200. Looks good.

If an H1200 owner wants to get their unit over to Dom next week then I'm sure that comparison can be made as well. Dom will have the big H3000V as well so it will be a good chance to go over all of the preamps. Hammertone and KS though have hinted to me that its far closer to the H1500 than the outgoing H1200.

Yes if anyone has one and fancy popping over with it drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Yes if anyone has one and fancy popping over with it drop me a PM and we can sort something out.

Dom, I might be tempted by the offer once you have done your review.

Thanks,

B.