Turntable Reapairer Bridgend

I have recently taken receipt of luckysimons Project Debut Carbon which unfortunately did not make the journey unscathed. One of the tonearm connectors came off during transit and despite my best soldering skills I haven't been able to effectively rejoin (I am getting very little sound out of one channel). Therefore I am looking to have the connector soldered (or arm rewired if need be) by someone with experience of this so if anyone knows of any turntable repairers in the Bridgend, Cardiff or Swansea area I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Thanks muff. Spoke with audio t Cardiff who were a little vague concerning repair timescale, however audio t Swansea were on the ball so it's going there.

That's been my experience with Audio T Cardiff. Service is so so. Years ago I had such poor service that I complained to Rega about them.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That's been my experience with Audio T Cardiff. Service is so so. Years ago I had such poor service that I complained to Rega about them.

Same experience with Audio T in Cardiff, returned an Arcam Cd192 for a warranty repair, phoned 2 weeks later for an update and was told it hasn't been sent yet! Also took a speaker in for a new voice coil, was given a price and told them to go ahead, again heard nothing for a few weeks. I called in and was told that they were going to ring me that day to ask if it was ok to proceed.

Would avoid like the plague as I've also been lied to by them regarding a further warranty claim with the Arcam and found some of their staff quite condescending (overheard one telling a prospective purchaser that he wasn't saying Ortofon properly).