hermano

Anyone know anything about these?

Most unlike me to say it, I know, but cut the guy a little slack. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these and at least he's got big enough ones to come on here and answer, and some posts here have verged on genuinely unpleasant.

No, before you say it, I don't accept all the answers and I'm not convinced they're any good at all. Frankly, I doubt they are. As someone who actually has a doctorate, the lack of science and proper measurements is not good to my eyes. Nevertheless, I've seen worse sold for more. Sometimes much worse for much more.

Above all, this place is what it is because of the 'characters' here. Another one is very welcome.

What's wrong with just arranging something with the people you're already talking to right here and now on this forum? Why the runaround?

Where's the runaround? Give me a date and I'll give you the venue details

Most unlike me to say it, I know, but cut the guy a little slack. Nobody is forcing anyone to buy these and at least he's got big enough ones to come on here and answer, and some posts here have verged on genuinely unpleasant.

No, before you say it, I don't accept all the answers and I'm not convinced they're any good at all. Frankly, I doubt they are. As someone who actually has a doctorate, the lack of science and proper measurements is not good to my eyes. Nevertheless, I've seen worse sold for more. Sometimes much worse for much more.

Above all, this place is what it is because of the 'characters' here. Another one is very welcome.

1345647700623.jpg

Demo available at a venue in Glastonbury. Contact via eBay or my website if interested

I will contact you nearer to August when I know when I am free.

:^

1345647700623.jpg

Your sister? (see other threads) :D

Come on Richard, 'it' does look like your spitting image in female form :?

14789360694856141636.jpeg