i_should_coco

Further Descent into Madness

Blimey! Thanks for all the positivity chaps. I will try and work something out, looks like I could fill the place without posting in the bake off forum :shock:. If anyone fancies a listen who is localish - I'm between Ashford and Tenterden in Kent, approx 12 - 15 mins from J9 on the M20. Send me a PM and we can sort something :^.

We do but strangely our garden is across the road! What I should do is have a wam/hifi/painting party to finish it off upstairs and then get you around after :^.
I assume its a given we get shit faced before the painting starts. :P

I assume its a given we get shit faced before the painting starts. :P

Not sure the missus would like the results :shock: Your call! :D I think she may insist that booze and music are a reward for good work. The alternative doesn't bare thinking about. :fight:

You don't have to get naked. No, really, don't.

Smartarse! I typed bear first and then thought, hang on, that's something hairy that lives in the woods. :D

That's one horn I don't want to see. :nup:

Looking good, Ritchie. :^

That looks great Ritchie, the rack looks like it 'belongs' a lot better on the other side; it seems to open the room up more. Time for some industrial size diffusers/absorbers? :shock:

I hope the op went well.

That looks great Ritchie, the rack looks like it 'belongs' a lot better on the other side; it seems to open the room up more. Time for some industrial size diffusers/absorbers? :shock:

I hope the op went well.

I have been politically manoeuvring for some time regarding getting some panels up, nearly there! :^

Op went ok so I'm told - I don't have an overbite any more. Yay! Some have said I look slightly different.

A pic...

SMDM%20040.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, looking sweet Ritchie - horns not too bad either! :hom:

Thanks Wayne! (I think :D ) Did you get my PM?

I have been politically manoeuvring for some time regarding getting some panels up, nearly there! :^

Did you ask the doc if he could put some reinforcement in there in anticipation of the ensuing negotiations ;-)

Did you get any recuperation time with strong painkillers listening to that system and wearing that shirt? Sounds heavenly.

K

Op went ok so I'm told - I don't have an overbite any more. Yay! Some have said I look slightly different.

A pic...

SMDM%20040.jpg

- - - Updated - - -[/

Thanks Wayne! (I think :D ) Did you get my PM?

a six million pound bill for the NHS then Ritchie,

a six million pound bill for the NHS then Ritchie,

Is your life not enriched by the thought of paying for my smile? ;-)