Sign in to follow this  
i_should_coco

Should we have an adequate-fi section?

It's what I've been suggesting above. For some, the journey is more important than the destination. For me it was always about the destination. I knew from a fairly early age where I wanted to be at each stage in life, and went about achieving that.

S.

Serge -

were you able to measure it along the way? ;-)

Yes of course! I set myself some metrics so I could measure progress to various life goals.

Doesn't everybody?

S

I just enjoy buying new toys, if it sounds crap I sell it at a huge loss, if it's good.... I still sell it at a great loss... Why, because I enjoy spending money I worked my sacks off on things I enjoy owning :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst smoking, drinking vodka, tuning my radio and reverse parking my car into a police station

Serge -

were you able to measure it along the way? ;-)

Yes of course! I set myself some metrics so I could measure progress to various life goals.

Doesn't everybody?

S

No.

I must say though my system as it is now sounds perfect to me, the only way the sound could be improved on would be to make it bigger! By that I mean BIG ass speakers, something like those magnificent Adams in the classifieds..... Then I'd sell them... At a Loss and get iPod dock and be adequate ... My missus would love that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk whilst smoking, drinking vodka, tuning my radio and reverse parking my car into a police station

See ....Pharell who?.....he's the Cream!........who??? sez most of the under 55s! RIP Jack the Bruce.

Who?

S.

I'm so glad, I'm so glad, I'm glad I'm glad I'm glad.

- - - Updated - - -

It's what I've been suggesting above. For some, the journey is more important than the destination. For me it was always about the destination. I knew from a fairly early age where I wanted to be at each stage in life, and went about achieving that.

S.

7cla7cij4ah94qogw4il_zpsa2bc0ba2.jpeg

Why is this Douche Bag looking cat making me laugh so bloody much :-)

I must say though my system as it is now sounds perfect to me, the only way the sound could be improved on would be to make it bigger! By that I mean BIG ass speakers, something like those magnificent Adams in the classifieds..... Then I'd sell them... At a Loss and get iPod dock and be adequate ... My missus would love that

You should try aspiring to working your other sack off to buy a proper computer and get rid of that most stupid Tapatalk signature bollox.:^

Super Wammer

My destination is great sound. The truth is we don't know where it is but I'm finding my way there

By labelling it "sonic transparency" you're just fooling yourself you've found it, so you can be happy and stop travelling. If it suits you that's quite ok

You should try aspiring to working your other sack off to buy a proper computer and get rid of that most stupid Tapatalk signature bollox.:^

Technophobic ? I like my signature, I'm sorry it offends you , i do have a decent computer , but it's not portable, my phone is . So hush your moaning ass.I can do as I please online and in my own house ;-)

adequate_jess.jpg

I didn't know Serge used to be a DJ :shock:

I didn't know Ade wasn't his real name !

I've also just noticed that ADEQUATE is an anagram of QUAD A TEE (as in 'down to a tee'). It's all starting to make sense ...

VB