JANDL100

Cancer Research UK charity sale - LPs / hifi bits & bobs

Hi Jerry

I have a Linn LP 12 steel sub-chassis with pre circus bearing along with the aluminium inner platter And 3 suspension springs if you want them all for your raffle,these were taken off my turntable when I went up the upgrade path...

Maybe useful for someone wanting to be build a turntable...

let me know and I will bring them along...Micky

Phew - I dunno.

Perhaps see if anyone here is interested?

IS ANYONE INTERESTED??? :)

Usual rule applies, I guess. If you'd like to bring it along then good! - but please take it away when you leave the show if it hasn't sold! :upgrade:

--- the last thing I need is to be left with a van-load of unsold stuff at the end of the day -- what the *!%$ do I do with it?!?!? :?

--- hmm, I guess as your proposed donation is a bit of an odd-ball I'd suggest you only bring it along if interest has been expressed in advance.

Super Wammer

I have 2 pairs of these to bring along - 5.25" mid-bass kevlar drivers. Guide price £10 - £12 a pair if you think they are of interest. Happy to bring them home again if they don't sell. Used, but not for very long :-)

902420_front.jpg

http://www.tronios.com/en/wide-range-kevlar-13cm-100w-rms.html

Also available, an interesting selection of books on music ... and sport!

Here's a selection along with some of the signage that the local Cancer Research shop manager has made up for me. :) Thanks Denise! :^

DSCF6227_zpsrqwneb4r.jpg

Super Wammer

I'll also be bringing a 4 port ethernet over mains switch like this which is boxed and has all the accessories. Guide price £7.50:

zyxel_pla470.jpg

Guest Crazytrain

You can have these Belkin Pure AV speaker cables if you want Jerry. Guide price about £10-15.

hifi2003_zpsf46e228e.jpg

Yes, please, Paul.

Kevin - :^ - if you do bring the cabinet, don't forget to check in before you leave the show and take it away if it hasn't sold! :)

Are people likely to be interested in FM tuners? Have got this Aiwa 9700 recently looked over by Colin Yallop, say for £45?

20150324_213945_zpswkudfoh2.jpg

Hi Jerry hope all is well haven't spoken to you in a while.

i can't make Scalford this year but have some Atlas interconnects I can put in the post to you, I think they wpuld fetch £10-£15, just PM me your address and I'll post tomorrow (hope there's enough time).

also have a record cleaning brush I'd include.

And a big selection of classical CDs - not cheap tat - some really good stuff ;-) - and a wide variety suitable for the classical music beginner as well as the aficionado ....

DSCF6229_zps8fuit5xa.jpg

Yes, please, Paul.

Kevin - :^ - if you do bring the cabinet, don't forget to check in before you leave the show and take it away if it hasn't sold! :)

Yep. :^

Unless I'm feeling particularly keen I'll probably only bring it along if there's interest, so please drop me a private message if you're interested.

Unless I'm feeling particularly keen I'll probably only bring it along if there's interest, so please drop me a private message if you're interested.

A very sensible approach! :^:)