Lefty

Show us your TT's!

Cheers Gromit , it's an Origin Live Advanced psu and motor , I've had my TT over 23yrs and the Valhalla died 3 times about 4 years ago so changed to thisrather than spend silly :shock:money on a Lingo.

Plinth is solid cherry by Henk and a work of art it is too , PU-7 is my "baby" ,one ofthe best things I have owned ever , Johnnie7 is indeed a master craftsman , an understated genius with the patience of a saint.:DTook about 2 months to play a cd after getting this arm.

chezi

Super Wammer

This won't be changing unless I win the Lottery :cool:

picture005-1.jpg?t=1199552464

chezi61 wrote:

DSCF0678.jpg

ma auld gird.  :)

chezi

That is a quite stunning LP12 I must say :love::^

TownshendRock Reference withExcalibur tonearm, van den hul MC2 special phono cartridge, LFD arm lead.

Just a word for John Nilsen (J7) at Audio Origami. J7worked on my Excaliburand his service was exemplary. J7salsoexpert with PU7s...

I don't have a big vinyl collection so if you fancy spinning vinyl on this raremagnificent TT it's residing in the tent's private classifieds - for sale with or without the MC2.

I might consider a partial trade as well - what do you have to offer?

I can barely look at this thread and not get excited. :22::shaggers: Will get me tripod out tomorrow and take a few piccies.:

To the TT's shown so far :notworthy:

Super Wammer

chezi61 wrote:

Cheers Gromit , it's an Origin Live Advanced psu and motor , I've had my TT over 23yrs and the Valhalla died 3 times about 4 years ago so changed to thisrather than spend silly :shock:money on a Lingo.

Plinth is solid cherry by Henk and a work of art it is too , PU-7 is my "baby" ,one ofthe best things I have owned ever , Johnnie7 is indeed a master craftsman , an understated genius with the patience of a saint.:DTook about 2 months to play a cd after getting this arm.

chezi

Looks like the plinth on the original (with not a linn in sight) 

Edited by uzzy
smiley came out as nerd

Guest A.N.

lazyscott wrote:

My Dais with it's new arm.

what arm is that leo?

Wow.... there some achingly beautiful decks on this forum!

I have to say that my love for the black stuff had been on the wane in recent months as I got into the whole Squeezebox and computer based music thing. I guess I just forgot how good vinyl is when it comes to out and out sound quality.

My listening habits are also completely different with records. With the Squeezebox I often flick to different songs halfway through other songs and browse through my library on all sorts of tangents. Records bring a very different experience where I'll quite happily listen to whole albums from start to finish. Both experiences are great :)

Lefty

Super Wammer

ADPully wrote:

Heres mineits rudimentary

Get Paul at yesgranite to cut you a granite plinth :nerd:

http://www.yesgranite.com/granite.html

Lefty wrote:

Wow.... there some achingly beautiful decks on this forum!

I have to say that my love for the black stuff had been on the wane in recent months as I got into the whole Squeezebox and computer based music thing. I guess I just forgot how good vinyl is when it comes to out and out sound quality.

My listening habits are also completely different with records. With the Squeezebox I often flick to different songs halfway through other songs and browse through my library on all sorts of tangents. Records bring a very different experience where I'll quite happily listen to whole albums from start to finish. Both experiences are great :)

Lefty

I agree re: computer audio.

There's so much there that I flick through it :?