Mr Speakers Aeon planar magnetic
Rega Mira 3 + Solar Remote + power lead
SOtM sMS-200ultra Network Player
Audio Valve Solaris DAC
DEAL OF THE DAY
Jolida FX-Glass Valve / Tube Dac Mk2 with dealer upgrades
Garage Sale Bargains in Vintage Electronic Gear
Lindy mini headphone amp and splitter for your mobile.
Lindy Electronics has announced the release of its Mini Headphone Amplifier and Splitter. Specifically designed to improve the overall sound quality and volume of portable music players such as MP3 players, smartphones, tablets etc., the rechargeable Lindy Mini Headphone Amp and Splitter features dual amplifiers and a built in bass booster that adds extra power and depth to your audio.
Thanks to an intelligent power switch that conserves charge by turning off the amp when no audio signal is detected, users can enjoy up to 12 hours of continuous playback from a single charge. Output is amplified 120%, reducing the power demand on the Smartphone/music device when playing audio tracks, whilst users can drive larger, more powerful headphones than normally capable from a hand-held device.
A second 3.5mm stereo port allows users to easily share their music by plugging in an additional set of headphones. The compact form factor – comparable in size to the 6th generation iPod nano – also has an integrated cable management design, allowing users to conveniently store their headphone cable when not in use.
Features at a glance:
- Easily improve the sound quality of portable devices.
- Compact, portable amplifier with dual headphone outputs.
- Intelligent power switch turns power on/off on audio signal detection
- USB 2.0 Micro-B for charging & power.
- Includes 15cm 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable & 23cm USB 2.0 Type A to Micro-B charging cable.
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 12.4 mm
- 2 year warranty
- 100dB high fidelity SNR sound
- Built-in 120mAh rechargeable Li-Poly battery
- Integrated cable management design
- Low Distortion: < 0.1% (85 mW)
- Output: 50mW
- 1 x 3.5mm stereo input
- 2 x 3.5mm stereo outputs
- For use with 16 – 150 ohms impedance earphones
- Blue Power LED / Orange Charging LED
- Weight: 15.5g
Optoma has launched its first fully wireless earbuds – NuForce BE Free8. For true wireless …