Black Ravioli Big Pads
Van den hul
Matrix Audio X SPDIF 2
Matrix Audio Quattro II
DEAL OF THE DAY
Naim Uniti Nova – 3 Months old
2014 Midwest Audiofest Tent Sale & Vintage Audio Swap
Noble Audio launches wireless headphone system.
Noble Audio, the world’s leading high-performance in-ear monitor specialist, has launched an innovative Bluetooth system (BTS) bringing wireless operation to Noble Audio’s advanced IEM range plus headphones everywhere.
Noble Audio’s advanced BTS (Bluetooth System) system demonstrates the Californian company’s no-compromise approach to wireless. The system allows discerning music lovers to retain the performance benefits of high-performance in-ear monitors and headphones, while enjoying the freedom that wireless operation brings.
Instead of creating a single wireless IEM device with built-in componentry, the Noble Audio BTS is a standalone solution that instantly enables the company’s entire product line. It means that music overs can enjoy the benefits of Noble’s high-quality multi-driver IEMS wirelessly, without the shortcomings associated with small wireless devices developed for the category.
The BTS is an external system weighing just 10 grams. It is designed to be unobtrusive and offers at least seven hours of continuous music playback or talk time; enough for a typical day’s on-the-go listening. The BTS system features the latest Bluetooth 4.0 and aptX CODEC technologies, as well as an omnidirectional microphone with push-button controls, giving users complete flexibility with partnering devices.
The BTS system charges in just two hours over Micro USB-B and has a range of up to ten metres.
Further features include multipoint connectivity (connection to two devices simultaneously), autopairing, battery life display info on most connected iOS and Android devices, and advanced push-button commands. It comes supplied with a 38cm cable compatible with Noble IEMs.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX (CSR 8645)
- Supported Bluetooth profiles: HFP1.6 (HD Voice ready); A2DP1.2 and AVRCP1.4
- Weight: 10 grams (0.36 oz)
- Range: up to 10 metres (33 feet)
- Charging: Micro USB-B (5-pin)
- Battery life: continuous music playback: 7 hours
- Standby time: 192 hours
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Multipoint: maintains connection to two devices at once
- Auto Pair: automatically connects to previously paired device
- Heads Up Display: battery life indicator on most iOS and Android devices when connected
- Advanced Commands: advanced push-button commands such as redial last number
Pricing and availability
The BTS is available to pre-order now, priced at £69.
Norwegian singer and songwriter Kari Bremnes is the brand ambassador of the world’s largest audio …