Black Ravioli Pad
Micromega Drive.1 CD player and Micromega.1 DAC
Matrix Audio X SPDIF 2
Matrix Audio Quattro II
DEAL OF THE DAY
Naim NAC 282 Preamplifier Including NAPSC. Pre-Owned – Mint
2014 Midwest Audiofest Tent Sale & Vintage Audio Swap
Press release: New IsoTek EVO3 Genesis One: The Compact Clean Power Solution 2017-03
IsoTek’s Mosaic series offers a trio of compact power cleaning solutions in an elegant slim width format. The series balances ultimate power conditioning, voltage stabilisation and mains sine wave generation in a selection of components that you can mix and match to suit your hi-fi or audio-visual system, creating a bespoke clean power solution.
New to the series is the EVO3 Genesis One, a state-of-the-art single cell sine wave generation system with extremely low THD. As the name suggests, it features one outlet and is designed to work with a single front-end source component. Multiple Mosaic series units (up to six in total) can be combined using an IsoTek linking cable so that only one mains power cable is required.
The Genesis One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis with optional fully functional display showing incoming voltage, THD and mains frequency and outgoing voltage, THD and power consumption.
EVO3 Genesis One key features
- Suitable for all audio and AV systems.
- Removes both common mode and differential mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstructed mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Delivers up to 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
- Internal wiring: solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP dielectric.
- Compact and elegant design measuring just 75mm in width.
- Mix and match Mosaic series components (Genesis One, Titan One & Mosaic Genesis) for a bespoke full system upgrade.
- Link up to six units together so that only one input power cable is needed.
- UK, EU, US, ZA, Australian and Swiss specifications available.
|Number of outlets||1+ linking outlet|
|Outlet (sine wave generation)||100W|
|Mains inlet||10A IEC C14|
|Mains voltage||100 to 240V depending upon model|
|Mains frequency||50 to 60Hz depending upon model|
|Dimensions||75 x 125 x 470mm (w x h x d)|
Pricing and availability
The IsoTek EVO3 Genesis One is available now priced at £1,995, or £2,495 with optional display showing operational status (prices include VAT). Supplied with IsoTek’s award-winning Premier power cable.
IsoTek is a British company making award-winning power optimisation products for hi-fi and home cinema systems, from market-leading power conditioners to a wide range of performance-enhancing cables and connectors. The brand is recognised as a leader in clean power technology and has earned many accolades from specialist audio and AV publications worldwide. Its products are enjoyed by more than 100,000 customers in 45 countries, and have been used in the development and demonstration of products from Arcam, Denon, Marantz, Monitor Audio, Nordost, Onkyo, Pioneer, PMC, Primare and Roksan, among others. IsoTek’s range of power cleaning solutions offer the perfect upgrade for every system and budget. Four distinct series – Discovery, Performance, Select and Ultimate – deliver a clear upgrade path. All manufactured in Europe and built to last.
Consumer contacts for publication
|Tel: 0118 981 4238
For more information, product samples or high-resolution print-ready images please contact David Denyer on 07976 646 404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ends / ©DDPR / No embargo
| David Denyer PR |
Tel: 07976 646 404
Power to the people iFi’s new PowerStation mains block uses Active Noise Cancellation to deliver …