£54,000 Sennheiser HE 1 Headphone System Now On Demo + Open Day 1st July!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi Everyone,

We are really excited to say that we now have the Sennheiser HE 1 Headphone system on demo, this is arguably the best headphone system in the world so it really is an honor to have it at HFL for a limited time.

We will have it on demo till early July so if you would like to come in to listen to it before then please feel free, just get in touch to book a demo.

Priced at £54,000 obviously it isn't for everyone but needless to say it is very special so it is certainly going to be well worth a look and listen, I was lucky enough to listen to it a few years ago when first launched so I am really looking forward to getting reacquainted with it again.

HE 1 Open Day - July 1st

We will be having a small open day on July 1st based around the HE 1 for anyone that would like to come along, the idea being we will have the HE 1 running alongside the Stax SR-X9000's / T8000 combo and a full dCS Lina Stack with the Focal Utopia's & Audeze LCD-5's running, so a pretty simple setup but comprising of 3 of the best headphone systems in the world.

The day will run from 11am to 5pm, if you'd like to come along just fire me a mail on the below, we are going to have to limit this to 20 people to give everyone a chance for a proper listen.

paul@hifilounge.co.uk

Many thanks,

Paul.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product/sennheiser-he-1-reference-orpheus-headphone-system/

HE_1_Amplifier_Product_shot_Isofront.jpg
HE_1_Headphones_Product_shot_Isofront.jpg
HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Front_open_black.jpg
HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Isofront_open_black.jpg
HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Isotop_black.jpg
HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Isotop_closed_white.jpg HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Topview.jpg
HE_1_Set_Product_shot_Topview_open_white.jpg
HE_1_Tubes_Product_shot_Front_black.jpg

Attachments

• HE_1_Product_shot_cutout_Detail_Heatsink.jpg
    HE_1_Product_shot_cutout_Detail_Heatsink.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2