Any Monitor Audio Platinum PL100 users here ?

V

Voice_Coil

Just looking at these speakers and i quite like them, BUT having never heard them or about them im here to ask the most logical question...

Does anyone here use them and if so, what are your thoughts , and their strengths/weaknesses ?

Im happy with my current speaker/sub set up, BUT i would how-ever like to learn more about the MA PL100.

GRILLSON-1.jpg

Ta muchly ! :^

V

Voice_Coil

well, they do look good i have to say, well built too...i am mostly interested in the ribbon tweeter, matched with valves one would [like] to imagine they would be a good? match.

V

Voice_Coil

They will be much ''better'' than your current speakers and will be a perfect match for your amp as well. :doh: Ta muchly:dead:
In what way will they be better ? And more importantly will i like the sound they make any less than you ?

Have you heard a pair of those speakers puncle ?

G

MA have a house sound which majors on transparency but the best i'ever heard MA speakers sound are with valves and they need some watts too

V

Voice_Coil

MA have a house sound which majors on transparency but the best i'ever heard MA speakers sound are with valves and they need some watts too
Well my amp fits the criteria, i should try to hear some locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles