ATC SCM11 Curve loudspeakers in cherry

simon g

Senior Wammer
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2006
No linger active on this forum
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I've now decided to go back to Harbeth P3ESR, so these are now definitely up for sale. The ATC is probably a 'better' 'speaker than the Harbeth; greater scale and presence, but the Harbeths better suit my mainly low level listening.

This is the current spec. SCM11 with the in house tweeter. These are quite a bit different from the previous SCM11; more hifi and less studio monitor is how I would sum it up. You still get the tremendous accuracy and detail that ATC is renowned for, but without the tendency to bit a bit too forward in a domestic environment. This is just my subjective opinion though. There's loads about these excellent speakers on the 'net so you can do your own research. Here's a review to get you going:

http://hifipig.com/atc-scm-11-loudspeakers/

I bought these brand new back in Sptember 2015. They were built by ATC on the 21st September and delivered direct to me from ATC (having been bought from an authorised UK dealer). The warranty card has been returned so these are warrantied until 22nd September 2021. ATC warranty goes with the product.

These are in excellent condition and complete with all original boxes, packaging and manual.

I'm asking for £680, which I believe is a very fair price indeed.

I can dispatch these by courier which I'll arrange on the buyer's behalf (or you'd be welcome to arrange your own courier) for £27.50, insured via UPS. Sorry, but I can't be responsible for any damage caused by couriers. Having said that I've never had a problem with UPS. You can collect if you like by arrangement, but I'd ask for a deposit of £100 to secure the deal, with collection within two weeks (max), balance in cash n collection or prior via bank transfer.

I can't dem these as they're in their packaging. Frankly, any dems in my room and my system is a waste of time, IMO. the whole point of buying used is that you can try in your system/room and sell on if not to taste.

First to pay secures (not just send me a pm saying that they're 'very interested; I'm very interested in an Audi R8, but unlikely to buy one any time soon!)

simon g

Senior Wammer
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2006
No linger active on this forum
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
These are now sold, STP. I had several pms on these ~ I've agreed a sale to the first person to contact me via pm. If the deal doesn't go ahead for any erason, I'll be in touch with the others that pm'd.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online