ATC SCM40 V2 in white satin. Less than 2 years old.

demiro

Wammer
Sep 28, 2016
Oxford
AKA
Mirek
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Reluctant sale of my ATC SCM 40 V2 White Satin speaker. 
I have bought them in August 2017 brand new from Audioemotions. Still more than 4 years of warranty left. There were specially pre-ordered from the manufacturer by the shop so there are very recent build (not ex demo or used!!!) 

They been very well looked after and they are like in brand new condition, no marks or any signs of use. They been played not that many hours. I have all the boxes and books with warranty etc. 

These are seriously good speakers. There were a big step up from SCM19 for me. Scale and dynamics are on different level and the famous ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver brought new level of realism and accuracy. Just brilliant! . 

Overview 
New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.. 
ATC 164mm bass driver. 
Massive optimised motor assembly. 
ATC Soft Dome mid-range driver. 
Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers. 

“Given a serious source and recording the new ATC SCM40 is superb – I know of no price rivals that give this level of accuracy, speed and insight…it’s capable of a level of transparency you normally only expect from loudspeakers at three or four times its price.” Hi-Fi Choice, October 2014 

Postage

Collection from Oxford would be much appreciated. I can also meet in 40 miles radius or around Coventry.

or posted via insured courier on buyer cost

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Mirek

SOLD Now
payment via PayPal please

20181213_204750-01-895x1193.jpeg

20181213_204448-895x1073.jpg

20181213_204610-895x1193.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

krellmad

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 21, 2012
County Durham
AKA
Vince
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Very very nice, I'll wager they sound fabulous to boot. I kinda wish I was in the market for new speakers, (and had the money). Glws

demiro

Wammer
Sep 28, 2016
Oxford
AKA
Mirek
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Top tip: would you be willing to transport them to Kegworth Show mid-March? That will be Wammer Central so might simplify logistics and attract more interest. Just a thought.

GLWTS
I am new to this forum and i didn't know about the show. 

Good idea I will have think about it.

cheers

TheFlash

Also available in pink
Wammer
Jun 22, 2013
Rural Leics [system 1] & Kendal [systems 2 & 3]
AKA
Nigel
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am new to this forum and i didn't know about the show. 

Good idea I will have think about it.

cheers
Life’s too short for thinking! Being new to the Wam is the best reason in the world to make a special effort to be there on 17th March. I’ll personally give you your £15 entry fee back if you don’t have a hoot. I will of course need continuous footage to prove you were a miserable sod all day...

2010*zuma

Super Wammer
Wammer
Nov 12, 2011
Caerphilly castle
AKA
Young Neil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Colour really suits these..... Great looking...... Had the sia2 - 150 once would make a great combo...... Glwts

demiro

Wammer
Sep 28, 2016
Oxford
AKA
Mirek
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Collection from Kegworth...? Or can't you make it?

Not for me personally, just suggesting that it cuts out the whole collection/delivery thing and may make a sale easier to secure. As well as being the besstest day out ever, natch.
Unfortunately I can't make it.

eddie-baby

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 28, 2009
Pembrokehsire
AKA
Eddie
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Oh no this has just made my life harder knowing these are available in white as well. Sorry, but it would 'have to' be the actives for me though if I was to ever pull the trigger on a pair. Absolutely stunning though, they look amazing!

demiro

Wammer
Sep 28, 2016
Oxford
AKA
Mirek
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
If you have a good amp these will sound very good too.

I run then with class D Nord NC500 amp with great result.

• Upvote
Reactions: eddie-baby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles