Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
My room co-host will be Wammer UKAndrewf - please add to spreadsheet to generate a name tag for him.

Thanks
Neil,

can't find a member with a handle of "Andrewf" - can you check please (for name badge)

do you want your room making up as a twin?

kr, Paul

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Neil,

can't find a member with a handle of "Andrewf" - can you check please (for name badge)

do you want your room making up as a twin?

kr, Paul
Paul - there was s Indeed a "UKAndrewf" though

GLB

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 4, 2015
Newquey Cornwall
AKA
Chris Schwar
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
myself and Ian can no longer exhibit this year as I am moving to Cornwall from west Sussex and my wife has set up some house viewings that weekend and booked and paid for hotel etc , can you please update spreadsheet  , Chris .

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
hi Chris, Ian has already flagged this thx

myself and Ian can no longer exhibit this year as I am moving to Cornwall from west Sussex and my wife has set up some house viewings that weekend and booked and paid for hotel etc , can you please update spreadsheet  , Chris .

ff1d1l

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 20, 2010
Snowdonia
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Afraid I won't be exhibiting this year. I'm hoping to attend though. But could you please amend the spreadsheet accordingly?

Many thanks,

Ff1d1l.

coogie

Wammer
Wammer
Nov 14, 2011
Bolsover Derbyshire
AKA
Mark Coogan
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Hi Paul

last year I had room 3 which was fine, can i have this one again please and a separate twin room for the Saturday evening?

Hows the knee recovery going? Mine is still not right from last May...

Cheers

Mark

Coogie

Max Cando

Mr
New Wammer
Feb 14, 2017
Borehamwood/Somerby
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
all changes to the content and/or requests (like twin beds) on here please
Hi if not getting an large room,  can I have twin beds please.Sorry guys but this year im bringing my Sony APM-77 WES, and planning to increase to 15% the Vol. so get your ear plugs ready ! .

The Sony Guy 

Max

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi if not getting an large room,  can I have twin beds please.Sorry guys but this year im bringing my Sony APM-77 WES, and planning to increase to 15% the Vol. so get your ear plugs ready ! .
The Sony Guy 
Max
Hi Max did I read it's your last year? Sorry to hear that, I hope you can change your mind. But good luck anyway, I hope to be there to support you.

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Afraid I won't be exhibiting this year. I'm hoping to attend though. But could you please amend the spreadsheet accordingly?

Many thanks,

Ff1d1l.
that's a shame, noted

Hi Paul

last year I had room 3 which was fine, can i have this one again please and a separate twin room for the Saturday evening?

Hows the knee recovery going? Mine is still not right from last May...

Cheers

Mark

Coogie
noted, whilst my left knee isn't perfect no had anything done to it for some years?

The Sony Guy 

Max
Max, you (like all exhibitors) will get one of the larger rooms, ground request has been noted

Brigadoon

Requires Adult Supervision
Wammer
Feb 20, 2015
Stroud
AKA
Barry
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

The Sony Guy 

Max
I'm not whinging Max, this is just a thought - you  were  under us last year, and if you recall I actually came and asked you to be aware that we couldn't play vinyl when your system was being let loose.

Would you not be more comfortable in one of the big rooms?

image.png

• Upvote
Reactions: greybeard

Lawrence001

Mega Wammer
Wammer
Jul 21, 2015
London
AKA
Lawrence
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm not whinging Max, this is just a thought - you  were  under us last year, and if you recall I actually came and asked you to be aware that we couldn't play vinyl when your system was being let loose.

Screenshot_20210724-170816_Gallery.jpg
Didn't he imply he'd like a big room so the question is more one for the organisers than Max I think.

Max Cando

Mr
New Wammer
Feb 14, 2017
Borehamwood/Somerby
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Screenshot_20210724-170816_Gallery.jpg
Hi Mr Grey, yes I can recall and I must apologise.but it was not my fault but the mini monsters my babies Sony APM-33 .At home  I cannot play them at normal Vol :10% but only %5 and the house is rocking ! .when that incident happened  under your floor my amp was just %15 Vol , I did request a larger room this year but so far have no news , the spread sheet cannot open to see if rooms have been allocated. Im bringing my APM-77 these are really ,monsters At 200-300 W 6 ohms ! Plus the APM-55 ! Im planning to bring lots of headphones lol! .

Hope i have a big  room keeping my finger crossed see ya 

max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles