SOLD

RICHARDIIII

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2010
York
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Audio Note ANE SPe HE Signature in high gloss Makassar finish (silver external cross overs). Theses were made in 2016 and in outstanding condition.

I have the original boxes for the cabinets, but not the cross overs (but I can pack them up securely). Stands are included in the sale.

These sound beautiful. The most striking feature is that they just disappear. With most speakers I felt I was listening to speakers, but with these I'm just listening to music! This is one of the greatest compliments one can pay to a system.

I've not had them long, and I've enjoyed them immensely, but I have just seen my all time dream speakers come up for sale! I was also contemplating trying a 300B amp, but will be sticking with my 300B XLS and the high efficiency isn't as critical.

Collection from York / Selby or collection at buyers risk and expense.

*** Pictures to follow in a few moments ***

The current RRP is over £17'000, so "good value" (hifi man maths) at £7750

Non-Smoking Man

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 31, 2009
Chichester W. Sussx.
AKA
Jack lambert
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I can bring these back down South with the Wam Taxi on the 23rd October. Ive collected from Richard before so I know where the bodies are bu..., sorry, where he works. :)

Reactions: Bazzer

MotherSky

The stone that killed two birds
Wammer
Jun 5, 2010
Shropshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Someone is going to be very happy with these - I have the non signature version, which sound simply astonishing when set up correctly - I can only imagine what more these have to offer....

Reactions: Vincent52

RICHARDIIII

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2010
York
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Someone is going to be very happy with these - I have the non signature version, which sound simply astonishing when set up correctly - I can only imagine what more these have to offer....

I hope I don't regret selling them. I must say I was mildly disappointed with them, and I didn't feel they were much of an improvement over the Proac D20R, but I have been seduced by their charm and relaxing tone. I never felt I was listening to speakers, just music. Their replacements shouldn't disappoint though! (Proac Carbon 8)

I was a little concerned with a lack of grille as I have 9 and 4yr old children (whom know NOT to touch, but I get very nervous when their friends visit)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online