Audiolab 6000CDT CD Transport

Papic971

New Wammer
Apr 17, 2020
Welcome Papic it is good to have an audiophile from across the water. Hopefully nice and sunny now.
Thank you very much for your warm welcome in humor!  I am better (or worse) than on the other side of the water, I am in one of the islands of the French departments, I am in Guadeloupe, from where I take this opportunity to send you a good big radius of  sun with the salty air and the smell of the sea!  Sorry !  :cool:

Reactions: Tarzan

George 47

Subjectivist
Staff member
Jan 1, 2006
United Kingdom
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thank you very much for your warm welcome in humor!  I am better (or worse) than on the other side of the water, I am in one of the islands of the French departments, I am in Guadeloupe, from where I take this opportunity to send you a good big radius of  sun with the salty air and the smell of the sea!  Sorry !  :cool:
Hurry up as we are expecting snow showers tomorrow. Hope you enjoy the forum, it is fun and most have a good sense of humour even if they are inense about audio.

Gus K

New Wammer
Mar 6, 2021
How do I get my transport to play one track over and over ?

I tried everything and it just goes to the next track

Help !!!

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
81JrMt7ISCL._AC_SL1300_.jpg

How do I get my transport to play one track over and over ?

I tried everything and it just goes to the next track

Help !!!
If it's this audiolab player, with cd stopped, press 'prog', add just the one track to the playlist, press 'store' .press play and then the repeat key.

see page 6 of the manual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles