Awesome You Tube Music

stylesound

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 30, 2009
Kendal, Cumbria ,
AKA
Mike

This video has had over 8m views worldwide in the last 3 months. For me its a masterpiece and one of the most significant performances in the last 50 years. Amazingly no reaction from other than a couple of members on a forum that is essentially music based. Yes Ren is a genius and one can only sympathise with the problems he has had and continues to endure as a result of misdiagnosis after catching Lymes disease.

Sumdumgi

Interstellar Overdriver
Wammer Plus
Jul 4, 2008
Durham
AKA
Les
HiFi Trade?
  1. No

Not the best audio or video quality but this is a great performance by Nash.

Sumdumgi

Interstellar Overdriver
Wammer Plus
Jul 4, 2008
Durham
AKA
Les
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This video has had over 8m views worldwide in the last 3 months. For me its a masterpiece and one of the most significant performances in the last 50 years. Amazingly no reaction from other than a couple of members on a forum that is essentially music based. Yes Ren is a genius and one can only sympathise with the problems he has had and continues to endure as a result of misdiagnosis after catching Lymes disease.

This isn't within my regular genres of music but I found it quite striking. I've listened to a few of his other videos today and he has undoubted talent and though it would be unlikely that he would feature regularly in my listening thanks for posting this.

After searching his Wiki I'm currently going through 'The Big Push' videos on Youtube !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles