Bake-off on 30th

Biscuit

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Cambs, , United King
Hey jampal, are we still on for the 30th? Still havn't booked anywhere for the night, so could you post up the numbers again so I can give them a ring, otherwise I'll be driving there and back I'm afraid.

BTW anybody else staying over?

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Still on for the 30th.

We have one person drop out so far. howver it was over subscribed.

Try the rising sun in upper Beeding.. just 10 minutes stagger from my place.

http://www.bedandbreakfast-directory.co.uk/uploads/estate/hotels/hotels1996.htm

Also the Bramber Castle, 15 minutes on your beer scooter.

http://www.pub-explorer.com/olpg/the-castle-hotel/bramber/

If you have an expense account there is the Best western in Bramber also.

Shoreham is a 5-8 quid cab ride and I think there are places to stay. Brighton is £20.00 cab away. If three or four of you stay in Brighton then it becomes a lot easier..

G

I been putting in some quite serious practice for the bakeoff. Last week was mostly Stella but this week i'm on real ale. I know what tonedef feels like though. In a word eggy:p

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

I been putting in some quite serious practice for the bakeoff. Last week was mostly Stella but this week i'm on real ale. I know what tonedef feels like though. In a word eggy:p
I have been on the wine training tonight... although too much of it went in the dinner so it may have to move on to those bottles of Grolsch in the beer fridge... oh yes I have a beer fridge...

Are you staying over then Duvet? I have been looking forward to having a few ales with you matey.

G

Most probably will stay over cos i'm a terrible driver when brahms

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

Most probably will stay over cos i'm a terrible driver when brahms
Ha ha!

You know they say that you are 10 times more likely to survive a crash if you're pissed.

They also say you are 10 times more likely to have a crash when you are tired.

So whenever I feel tired I make sure I neck a few cans before driving. :D :D

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Biscuit wrote:

hehe, I've been bitching out and drinking white wine in this heat, I get the feeling I'm going to be outclassed :D :D
It comes with age Biccy. Yerll bee fiunnneee eergghh../.

yeerrr myy besss mate you arree.

E

Effem

I'm not too sure I'm going to be able to make it on the 30th.

The machinery of the forthcoming house move is grinding nearer to a conclusion, so that might be the very weekend it's all going to happen :x

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Effem wrote:

I'm not too sure I'm going to be able to make it on the 30th.The machinery of the forthcoming house move is grinding nearer to a conclusion, so that might be the very weekend it's all going to happen :x
Sorry to hear that Frank.

I am sure I'll see you at the next one.

G

Great now you can all give an HONEST opinion of his wares, without fear of backlash :D :D

E

Effem

analoguekid wrote:

Great now you can all give an HONEST opinion of his wares, without fear of backlash :D :D
When has it ever bothered any of you before you old tarts? :D :D :D

G

you could send along some of your wares Frank for some A/B blind testing. Just rememberto ahem...label them . Of course not a word of this to CJ and Tones

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

you could send along some of your wares Frank for some A/B blind testing. Just remember to ahem... label them . Of course not a word of this to CJ and Tones
Cracking Idea Duvet.

Some impartial blind testing would be a real test.

E

Effem

hifiwigwam wrote:

Duvet wrote:
you could send along some of your wares Frank for some A/B blind testing. Just remember to ahem... label them . Of course not a word of this to CJ and Tones
Cracking Idea Duvet.

Some impartial blind testing would be a real test.
Will you have the time? Remember how the time just whizzed by when we were at Chris's? If Tony brings all his kit along you'll be drooling over that plenty too :cool:

ClassikFan

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Surrey
AKA
Stuart
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Effem wrote:

I'm not too sure I'm going to be able to make it on the 30th.The machinery of the forthcoming house move is grinding nearer to a conclusion, so that might be the very weekend it's all going to happen :x
I was looking forward to meeting you Frank, and picking up my commission for all my promotional work for your cables:dude:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles