BD Audio @ Hifi News show

B

BD Audio

We are exhibiting and it would be great to meet some old and new faces.

Come hear the following equipment in our room.....

STST Turntable

Aurorasound Vida phono stage

Puresound A8500 CD

Modwright Instruments LS36.5 'DM' Pre amplifier

Modwright Instruments KWA150SE Power amplifier

Signal Projects cabling

Aktyna equipment supports

Hush equipment rack

Tune Audio Prime loudspeakers

browellm

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 9, 2008
I'm hoping to go. I only just realised the fist day is on a Friday :doh:

Good job I didn't try and rock up on the Sunday.

Valvebloke

Wammer
Dec 3, 2009
Didcot, Oxon
AKA
Graeme
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm hoping to go. I only just realised the fist day is on a Friday ...
Thank goodness I chose the Saturday :shock: ! It's remarkable what £15 buys these days, I wonder what we'll be offered ... apart from the 30 mins listening to Eleanor McEvoy of course ...

VB

• Upvote
Reactions: browellm
B

BD Audio

I'm not going to be able to attend, so full, no-holds-barred show report in due course please Jack - I want to know if this one's got legs! :^
Stop the press, BD Audio/Puresound was the sound of the show! Ah hold on, jumped the gun slightly. :D

I'm really with the idea of this show tbh Paul, I think it could be a turning point for the UK highend hifi scene.

- - - Updated - - -

Look forward to seeing you there,Justin
Look forward to seeing you there too Justin, always a pleasure!

f1eng

Wammer
Wammer
Dec 13, 2009
Wantage, U K
AKA
Frank
I will probably go on Friday. I am keen to hear the STST TT.

Hope the sound insulation is good, the venue looks to be more or less under the Heathrow flightpath!

B

BD Audio

I remember watching Iron Maiden headline Donnington festival and British Airways thundering across our heads in the crowd and over the stage. It rather added to the event. :D

B

BD Audio

Heading off in the morning to setup, for those who travel to the show see you there!

RichardG

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 4, 2005
West of Cardiff, UK
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I remember watching Iron Maiden headline Donnington festival and British Airways thundering across our heads in the crowd and over the stage. It rather added to the event. :D
They had a a Spitfire this year, 25 years after they first headlined Donington...now THAT was spectacular :D

AGrail

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 15, 2009
Devon
Hope it's all going well, looking forward to a full report (must include shots of gratuitous food with no nutritional value) Have you been to the gourmet burger place in town yet?

cobbler

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 19, 2009
Northants
AKA
Pete
Is there any truth in the rumour that HFNRR have stopped any one reporting on the show as they want it as an exclusive for the magazine ?
Look forward to reading about Jack's Harvester record breaking efforts in HFN ........... I trust there will be some graphs to support these claims :geek:

Has anyone heard any kit ........... any pics ??

flapland

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 17, 2007
Hampstead, London UK
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Goings on in Windsor are obviously covered by the Official Secrets Act..... or no bugger bothered forking out £20 plus other expenses weekend before payday.

i_should_coco

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 21, 2006
Is there any truth in the rumour that HFNRR have stopped any one reporting on the show as they want it as an exclusive for the magazine ?
A wammer who dropped in on the way home told me that he got grief from Paul Miller because he had a camera. Said that he didn't want photos all over the internet until the 'professional' ones were in the mags.

Of course, I'm sure the manufacturers involved wouldn't want the extra coverage and are happy to wait for the pics to be printed in the increasingly irrelevant print mags.

Sounds like a last ditch attempt to keep the print magazines relevant by protectionist bullshit. :td:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles