"Inestimable" Reel to Reel expert
Wammer Plus
Sep 11, 2010
Hayling Island
AKA
Robin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Joulz is joining me as assistant and bringing some extra equipment.

He is bringing RipNAS music server, and 10 inch Tannoy Speakers.

I don't know how the accommodation works as is my first time.  Please can Joulz and I (Jester 7) have a twin room for overnight Saturday and Sunday?
If you are referring to the gentleman who lives in Maidstone, his handle is Joolz

• Upvote
Reactions: joolz

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not crucial but slight revision to mine if possible;

lostwin: TT; Michell Gyrodec (modified) / Tabriz / Ortofon Rohmann,  PreAmps; Denon HA-1000 head amp / Aurorasound VIDA phono,  Power Amp; John Wood KT88 Integrated,  Speakers; Snell Type A III
done but condensed to simplyfy

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Joulz is joining me as assistant and bringing some extra equipment.

He is bringing RipNAS music server, and 10 inch Tannoy Speakers.

I don't know how the accommodation works as is my first time.  Please can Joulz and I (Jester 7) have a twin room for overnight Saturday and Sunday?
noted; what is Joolz's name please

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Twin or double bed Paul ....I'll be alone as Jane is busy again that weekend 

MF 1000

Extreme Full Range 😱
Wammer Plus
Apr 5, 2011
Caego
AKA
Keith
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think Mavericks (Paul) post earlier showed who was in/sharing the big rooms

lostwin

Tinker Bod
Wammer Plus
Nov 26, 2018
Folkestone, Kent
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
OK not me then  :minikev:
As far as I can see, you had room 7 requested on the spreadsheet Al.  We had a discussion between those who specifically requested a big space and several of us needed to compromise as there was more requests than rooms available - hence the shared rooms with two systems, which was a significant gesture from those who made it considering the amount of kit needed to be transported and the resultant reduced playing time. If it is any consulation, your old John Wood amp will be making it's annual appearance in my system this year. I'll make sure I drop by to hear your set up again, I enjoyed the sounds last year.

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd
HiFi Trade
Jan 21, 2014
Warwick (ish)
AKA
Stefan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hey Paul,

Could you also add please add my DIY phono stage as well? It's a Niel Jadman phono amp

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hey Paul,

Could you also add please add my DIY phono stage as well? It's a Niel Jadman phono amp

Thanks
currently says "LP12 with Ittok LVII, Stack audio arm board and sub chassis, Macassar ebony/maple/ebony plinth"

please provide me with the revised text (by return if possible)

orangeart

KJF Audio Ltd
HiFi Trade
Jan 21, 2014
Warwick (ish)
AKA
Stefan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This please Paul.

HATHERN SUITE  Orangeart and Makinglight

[SIZE=11pt]Silent[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] PC with Tidal, Moto 8A DAC, MiniDSP 4x10, raspberry Pi,  LP12 with Ittok LVII, Stack audio arm board and sub-chassis, Macassar ebony/maple/ebony plinth,  Neil Jadman phono stage, KJF audio MA-01 multi-channel amp feat NCore modules, Linkwitz Orion active speakers.'[/SIZE]

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This please Paul.

HATHERN SUITE  Orangeart and Makinglight

[SIZE=11pt]Silent[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] PC with Tidal, Moto 8A DAC, MiniDSP 4x10, raspberry Pi,  LP12 with Ittok LVII, Stack audio arm board and sub-chassis, Macassar ebony/maple/ebony plinth,  Neil Jadman phono stage, KJF audio MA-01 multi-channel amp feat NCore modules, Linkwitz Orion active speakers.'[/SIZE]
thanks, updated

• Upvote
Reactions: orangeart

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As far as I can see, you had room 7 requested on the spreadsheet Al.  We had a discussion between those who specifically requested a big space and several of us needed to compromise as there was more requests than rooms available - hence the shared rooms with two systems, which was a significant gesture from those who made it considering the amount of kit needed to be transported and the resultant reduced playing time. If it is any consulation, your old John Wood amp will be making it's annual appearance in my system this year. I'll make sure I drop by to hear your set up again, I enjoyed the sounds last year.
See post 5 on this post , Never mind I can squeeze in room 7  :cool:

Pigmy Pony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2020
Chorley
AKA
Steve Callaghan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hi Paul, I'd like to add a Marantz CD6006 (UK) and Myryad Z40 headphone preamp to my kit list if that's ok. Just so I can play CDs as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles