Bluetooth adaptor for 'phones

Ed Howarth

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Apr 17, 2012
Isle of Mull
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A mate has bought a pair of Sennheiser Momentum M3s and says they are really good, so on a whim I bought a pair as well!! Because they're Bluetooth they're fine on the phone and laptop but I wonder what's the best way to squirt music onto them from the hifi. (No headphone socket on the main system).

On the second system, the player is a Squeezebox Touch which has a headphone socket and I'm thinking that a Bluetooth adapter into that would do the job. Anyone had any experience with such adapters? Needs to be a transmitter rather than receiver, probably???

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I got an 'M-ee Audio connect' the model is 'AIR-Fl connect' it is a blutooth transmitter with a mini jack or optical connection & can connect to 2 pairs of headphones.

Bought it a few years ago so not sure they will still be available it works very well using my Bose 35 Phones It does'nt come with the yellow adapter thats mine.👍

couple of pics....

88590761-4F6E-43D0-A9DA-5CCF533685DD.jpeg EC9365E9-CFA4-4D7C-8EEE-E2A74D8F4BC8.jpeg

Ed Howarth

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Apr 17, 2012
Isle of Mull
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers, and thanks for the photos. That model doesn't seem to be available but other similar ones are. Looks like the thing to search for is TV bluetooth transmitters. Seems more people want to listen to the TV than the hifi :D
There's a plethora of things to look for, dammit, not least the bluetooth version which determines the range. V5.x seems to be the one, which luckily the h/phones support. Heck, I need to do some more googling on this, but the good thing is, none are too expensive in case I make a bad choice.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.