Brilliant Yamaha AVR - Aventage RXA 3050

Sl7

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 22, 2012
Bedford
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am not alone in loving great 2 channel sound, whilst wanting a brilliant multi-channel experience. I have tried multiple AVR's over the years, Arcam, Denon etc and just wanted to give a big shout out to Yamaha. What an amazing receiver the Aventage RXA 3050 is. The three main areas of delight for me:

1. GUI & Controls - the menu structure and on screen visual guide is the friendliest and easiest to control, backed up by the app, it is stress free and i like that alot. Everything works as you would want it to first time. The DSP, the ARC connections, even a quality MM/MC Phono stage...incredible!!!
2. Power - it has Mega Watts of power, so much so I am convinced I could shake the foundations if I turned it way up, when you want an immersive experience this really pushes the RMS to room shaking levels. I enjoy Sci-fi, Action & Drama movies and this Yamaha gives the home cinema experience
3. Quality - clean, clean, clean!! I really enjoy the quality of the sound this Yamaha produces, I don't feel its a compromise in two channel or multi. This receiver spoils you with audiophile sound across the channels. The phono stage is really good, better than alot of £500 phono stages i have used. The YPAO sound processor does work, makes a pleasing difference.

I am watching a movie whilst writing this, and so pleased that I felt it worth sharing. Enjoy everyone :)

Reactions: lowendall and Signs

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles