Bigwig07

Wammer
Wammer
May 28, 2016
Surrey
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
IMG_1192.JPG

Bought recently but no longer required. Excellent condition with original box and packaging.

£1625

These sound excellent (check out reviews on You Tube!) and are a reluctant sale.

LOCAL COLLECTION from Guildford GU4 close to M25 J10, or delivery for extra charge

I have a number of items I'm selling off as I'm moving house and downsizing, so please also see my other items for sale

michaelf1000

Wammer
Dec 31, 2021
Tranent. SCOTLAND
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
IMG_1192.JPG

Bought recently but no longer required. Excellent condition with original box and packaging.

£1625

These sound excellent (check out reviews on You Tube!) and are a reluctant sale.

LOCAL COLLECTION from Guildford GU4 close to M25 J10, or delivery for extra charge

I have a number of items I'm selling off as I'm moving house and downsizing, so please also see my other items for sale
Best of luck with the sale. I had these speakers on trial and they are really very good. Would have bought them but my seating was a bit far away fir the volume I wanted (4m away).
Michael

Reactions: hiesteem

Bigwig07

Wammer
Wammer
May 28, 2016
Surrey
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Good decision. Hegel, Buchardt, Exposure and Naim were apparently used in their testing 👍🏻

Sorry - whose testing ?

I think the Buchardts might be sounding better as they run in more, so I'm giving them another chance !

Bigwig07

Wammer
Wammer
May 28, 2016
Surrey
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In the design process at Buchardt
Ok thanks RC - but you said

Hegel, Buchardt, Exposure and Naim were apparently used in their testing

i would hope they'd use Buchardts in their own process ! Did you mean ........ Sugden ?!

Rockchild

Formerly Radiant Red 🎶
Wammer Plus
Jun 22, 2011
Launceston UK
AKA
Jonathan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Ok thanks RC - but you said

Hegel, Buchardt, Exposure and Naim were apparently used in their testing

i would hope they'd use Buchardts in their own process ! Did you mean ........ Sugden ?!
No not sugden but their own amp as well as the others mentioned.

Lonfish

New Wammer
Mar 3, 2023
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
IMG_1192.JPG

£1625

Let me know if you’ve changed your mind!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online