Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A couple of things:

2) What happened to 1?

C) Cables are a devisive subject and will be closely moderated. Lets not get heated with each other. And try to keep it civil.

5) The mods do not get paid, show them some respect. If you disagree with a decision either:

i)
Live with it, you're a big boy and it's only a HiFi forum not the United Nations or
iv)
PM me and I will tell you to "Live with it, you're a big boy and it's only a HiFi forum not the United Nations"
g)
I might decide to investigate if I bored and have nothing better to do.
11) These bullet points are badly indexed.

Fig 2.) Sorry i have no diagrams relavent to this post.

g) Have fun and if someone asks you to refrain from something show them some respect. Even if you didn't mean anything by it.

Cheers,

James.

G

Jammy don't take this the wrong way but did you pass O'level maths

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I would have thought he was one of 'em N level superstars. They all end up as owners of homemade hifi forums and willing donors to strange pisspots the world over.
biggrin.png

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Secondly Duvet: No. We did GCSE's.
tongue.png
I am quite young you see.
tongue.png
:p:p

And last of all, Solid, which piss pots are you referring to? Raffles Hotel SNG or Peninsular HKG? I have left remarkable deposits in both.

Firstly I would like to point out that I did very well in Business Mathematics at university.

Hawk

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 25, 2005
Herts, United Kingdo
hifiwigwam wrote:

A couple of things:2) What happened to 1?

C) Cables are a devisive subject and will be closely moderated. Lets not get heated with each other. And try to keep it civil.

5) The mods do not get paid, show them some respect. If you disagree with a decision either:

i)
Live with it, you're a big boy and it's only a HiFi forum not the United Nations or
iv)
PM me and I will tell you to "Live with it, you're a big boy and it's only a HiFi forum not the United Nations"
g)
I might decide to investigate if I bored and have nothing better to do.
11) These bullet points are badly indexed.

Fig 2.) Sorry i have no diagrams relavent to this post.

g) Have fun and if someone asks you to refrain from something show them some respect. Even if you didn't mean anything by it.

Cheers,

James.
Wot James said
wink.png
plus if you are still unsure refer to section F appendix iv subsection h.

If you cant find that have some beer, if you can find it youve had too much beer!

Hawk

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
hifiwigwam wrote:

tongue.png
tongue.png
:p:pAnd last of all, Solid, which piss pots are you referring to? Raffles Hotel SNG or Peninsular HKG? I have left remarkable deposits in both.

Firstly I would like to point out that I did very well in Business Mathematics at university.
Of course, you didwell.
wink.png
If you inputted your birthdate rightly in your Profile, that's one hell of a brainy personal birth chart, missing time of birth not withstanding. As you can deduce, I have been putting yours and Anal's birthdates on a petridish under my astrological microscope.
biggrin.png

G

22.05hrs Wegberg w. Germany, if it makes it more specific, ya saddo:sos:

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
solidstateman wrote:

hifiwigwam wrote:
tongue.png
tongue.png
:p:pAnd last of all, Solid, which piss pots are you referring to? Raffles Hotel SNG or Peninsular HKG? I have left remarkable deposits in both.

Of course, you didwell.
wink.png
If you inputted your birthdate rightly in your Profile, that's one hell of a brainy personal birth chart, missing time of birth not withstanding. As you can deduce, I have been putting yours and Anal's birthdates on a petridish under my astrological microscope.
biggrin.png
19:30 Brighton, East Sussex.

Sorry last editI promise.. :Not Sure:

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
hifiwigwam wrote:

07:30pm , Brighton, East Sussex.
Ta, ya big fat Rat! :DSome lovely numbers for me to crunch this weekend.

SS...of the Super Rooster breed, "we're the analysts supreme, y'hear?":DFluent in Western, Jyotish(Indian) and the Ping-t'zu branch of Chinese Astrology.
cool.gif.9d6c72c555b38e519336a6d9b55ca875.gif

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
analoguekid wrote:

22.05hrs Wegberg w. Germany, if it makes it more specific, ya saddo:sos:
Ta, AK. For someone who relishes a dig at the Naimists every now and then, it's quite ironic yer born in the year of the Goat/Sheep.:naim::raoflmfao:

E

earl of sodbury

As a Herpes or "Newt" born under the "No Smoking" sign, I can tell you this is all drivelling superstitious claptrap - don't believe a word of it.

;)eofs

G

What are GCSE'S . Are they easier so thicko's can do well? I take it Business Mathematics comes under the capitalism branch of applied avarice.

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
earl of sodbury wrote:

As a Herpes or "Newt" born under the "No Smoking" sign, I can tell you this is all drivelling superstitious claptrap - don't believe a word of it.;)eofs
Indeed, but it will keep him busy for the weekend whichwill give his friends a couple of days off!:raoflmfao:

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
earl of sodbury wrote:

As a Herpes or "Newt" born under the "No Smoking" sign, I can tell you this is all drivelling superstitious claptrap - don't believe a word of it.;)eofs
glum.gif.19305e5ca189352e84c85f8ec971e437.gif

This attempt to present a cold. hard, disbelieving skeptic's image would have succeeded if you hadn't listed those MF items on your sig line.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

SSM

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Tipoca City
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

What are GCSE'S . Are they easier so thicko's can do well? I take it Business Mathematics comes under the capitalism branch of applied avarice.
I dunno but I'll bet it is a lot harder than having to read a soft paperback about a petticoat slut.
tongue.png

G

Sod in your bits and bobs picture there are what it appears to be loads of trays and wooden boxes. Nosy bastard that i am is that where you keep your dead centipedes and the like

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

As I am a Darwinian I have no issues with Avarice, Capitalism or indeed Lead pipe cruelty in the board room. Fuck the weak.
biggrin.png

G

Having worked in the city of London for twenty years i can 't even remember what its like to lie straight in bed:shock:

JamPal

Content Provider
Wammer
Jul 19, 2005
Sussex, West Side
AKA
James
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Duvet wrote:

Having worked in the city of London for twenty years i can 't even remember what its like to lie straight in bed:shock:
Are you saying that when you get into bed you come over all bent?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online