taff

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2013
South Wales & Lo
Unfortunately having to sell my system in order to fun an expansion in the business.

Bought directly from Definitive, I'm the second owner. (The first was a vicar! ) These are early castle cabinet models which Kevin said took a lot of work to match when the supply from castle dried up. They are not perfect cosmetically - a few dinks on the LH speaker on the top, some fading as they all do which is not visible with the grilles on. But still sound very good!! Sequentially numbered L & R matching pair.

Still one of the best sounding speakers I have ever heard when kevin demoed them with goodness knows how much ££'s worth of kondo behind them!! 

I will include the Definitive Hitachi LCOFC cables which I think are 2.5 or 3m pairs. 

Probably the hifi bargain of the year! 

£600 ONO NOW £550

I have boxes so postage is possible, but prefer collection from my house in monmouthshire.

Full system avaliable - Modwright Transporter, LV Auditoriums, LV modded Art Audio Concerto Power amp & upgraded Audio Note The Preamp kit. Please see ads in other sections for details! 

Pics in this folder;

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxE4xa1PgPjRbFNmUktsMUZscUE

Thanks, James.

Last edited by a moderator:

taff

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 20, 2013
South Wales & Lo
Buiyer seems to have gone quiet.. going to give him a day and then I have another interested party who has first dibs.. so a pre warning these may not have gone just yet!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles