For Sale

karlsushi

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 1, 2022
Melton Mowbray, East Midlands
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The last bit of my record collection are still here taking up space, so thought I'd offer them out for sale before they ended up at the local charity shop.

There are (Edit: Now around 90) Classical LPs, most of which were purchased from charity shops myself over the years, so are of mixed quality, but all should be playable and plenty in decent condition.

It is mostly a mix of baroque (a lot of Bach, some Handel, Vivaldi etc) and late 18th/early 19th century Classical (plenty of Mozart, some Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn etc).

I am really trying to avoid writing a list and taking photos, but I would be more than happy for people to come and take a look, or I can bring it over if someone is relatively local.

£1.50 an LP, £3 a box set (negotiable if you take more). Or the bargain price of £80 for the lot.

PM me if interested and hopefully we can work something out.

Cheers

Karl

Last edited:

karlsushi

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 1, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
ok, these are back up for sale less about 12 records that were purchased, so now around 90 LPs remaining.

The quality is pretty mixed and as I have no TT to test them out on, my preference would be to sell them as a job lot, with the purchaser in the knowledge there may be a few duds in there. Equally, I am confident there are still plenty of nice examples in the collection.

So, these are available for collection (or possibly delivery within range of the East Midlands) at the bargain price of £80.

At essentially £1 a record, surely in today's vinyl market that has to be seen as a bit of a bargain.

If no interest, they'll be off to Oxfam.

karlsushi

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 1, 2022
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
And a few photo examples to whet the whistle as it were. As you can see, they're not just the usual generic common Oxfam jobbies, they've been carefully selected over a number of years, so hopefully a bit more interesting than just Grandpa's old collection on its way to the skip:

DSC_0740.JPG DSC_0741.JPG DSC_0742.JPG DSC_0743.JPG DSC_0744.JPG DSC_0745.JPG DSC_0746.JPG DSC_0747.JPG DSC_0748.JPG

Reactions: TIU

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online