Coffins are here

G

Craig wrote:

Duvet wrote:
As usual ,Wammer threads rarely if ever stay on topic for long :raoflmfao:
Piss-poor moderation:cool:
I totally agree sir:D. But getting back on track for a post or two. Lawrie is visiting the factory and Benelux countries can purchase direct so i'd reco people pop along there for a listen. Its very hard to describe the sound from these but i will be having a proper crack in a few weeks but suffice to say the reproduction of vocals is so scary and realistic that it beggars belief. There's a wholeness to voices and wonderful textures. Now i know this sounds anal but before a note has been sung on some discs you already know and can hear someone standing in front of the mike.
shock.gif.7732780fe7e208b945ce79ca96402fca.gif

Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
Duvet wrote:

Benelux countries can purchase direct so i'd reco people pop along there for a listen. Its very hard to describe the sound from these but i will be having a proper crack in a few weeks but suffice to say the reproduction of vocals is so scary and realistic that it beggars belief.
Not thatI can really afford em, but where abouts down my neck of the woods are they based? Worth a day out

E

earl of sodbury

Just clocked your Goldie Lookin' Coffins Duvester: schweet - yup seriously surprised but they actually look the biz, damn sure they sound it too!

Enjoy!

churz, Eofs

Lawrie

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Duvet wrote:

the reproduction of vocals is so scary and realistic that it beggars belief. There's a wholeness to voices and wonderful textures.
Hi Duvet,

I believe that what you are hearing there is due in large part to the ceramic midrange driver (and of course the rest of the design). Not many manufacturers use ceramic drivers but properly designed, they are capable of a superb sense of realism.

I've just been looking at the photos again and I can see that champagne colour doing a disappearing act in my listening room.
biggrin.png
Simply stunning!!!

Enjoy the musicâ„¢

Lawrie:D

ErikFH

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 2, 2005
Netherlands
AKA
Erik
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Class act Danny. Beautiful natural coloured. Like the sloping design and the elegant functional feet.Wonder how they will make sound Eg & Alice :dude:.

yoda900

Wammer Plus
Sep 20, 2005
Cheshire
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
Duvet your wife can borrow the Impresssions if she likes:D

For voices try

Mouth Music

Skin ( Skunk Anansie) Fleshwounds

Suzanne Vega Toms Dinner

For realism

Cowboy Junkies air moving in the Church

Michelle Shockedtrucks on the highway and all the insect sounds

Other than Skin I find the music itself a bit bland though.

Yoda

G

For voices try

Kings of Convenience : Summer on the Westhill

Jeff Buckley : Hallelujah

Joni Mitchell : Hejira

Lamb : Major goosebump moment . The start of "Gabriel"

G

Davewhityetagain wrote:

Craig wrote:
Duvet wrote:
Breda in Holland:Not Sure:
I always drive past there on the way to Denmark....maybe worth a pitstop next time
Do you cross from Germany into Denmark at Sonderberg ? I ask as I am sure thats where I use to cross
smile.png
was it in one of these Dave

tanks-matilda2.jpg

Craig

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 20, 2005
Copenhagen
AKA
Craig
Davewhityetagain wrote:

Craig wrote:
Duvet wrote:
Breda in Holland:Not Sure:
I always drive past there on the way to Denmark....maybe worth a pitstop next time
Do you cross from Germany into Denmark at Sonderberg ? I ask as I am sure thats where I use to cross
smile.png
HI Dave.

Nope - I usually cross into DK at Flensbourg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles