Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
%24T2eC16dHJIkE9qU3lQ1iBRj9VHFB4%21~~60_12.JPG

3 in 1 Record Weight Clamp LP Disc Stabilizer Strobe Scale Turntable Hi Fi NDD01 ,

%24T2eC16ZHJHwE9n8ii1NbBRsubJuv2%21~~60_12.JPG
Weighs in at 280g so shouldn't upset suspended TT's & has strobe markings which could be handy. Costs £20 + £5-50 for carriage from Hong Kong seems to be excellent VFM.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Decent-Gear-Global-Trade/_i.html?_fsub=452660819

• Upvote
Reactions: mad-moon

Teti

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 13, 2011
AKA
Teti
I've got one for my second TT and it actually it looks and feel really nice in real. Highly recommended!

imag2392.jpg

vacdac

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers Martin,

Good to hear:^, yours does look ace in the Piccie.....I'll prolly order mine this week. :cool:

BR

C.

Teti

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 13, 2011
AKA
Teti
Nah it's Jelco stabilizer – record clamp / weight from Jelco company is truly a beautiful piece of engineering. Machined solid brass, gold plated. Fine felt at the bottom side

Weight: 328 g, Diameter: 80 mm, Height: 30 mm

Oracle looks a tiny bit different

vacdac

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
Manchester
AKA
Chris
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers Surayne,

I bought one from this e-bay seller in the end.....I ordered it on Tues evening & it landed here by recorded delivery early yesterday. I did consider ordering from H.K. as the UK seller doesn't seem to have the bare metal finish. However the very slight cost savings + the likely 2-3 week wait made doing so a potential PIA. Not only that as this falls above the lowest threshold for customs/vat + ParcelShiteyFarces possibly adding on one of their cheeky handling charges could easily see you looking at more like £40 with add ons. :td:

In the event I'm rather happy with the Black Alloy version, as it does actually accent really nicely with the Gyro s.e.'s black platter & my sexxxxy Oyaide MJ-12 recurved alloy TT mat:love: :love: . Pleased with how its working & I'll prolly reserve use of my tweaked Michell clamp just for any warped vinyl as the 300g Alchemist jobby seems to work v well & is slightly quicker to use. With the combined weight of my standard platter + Oyaide mat & t' Alchemist puck I'm now most of the way to the same mass as t' Orbe platter as the combined mass is now @ around 4.5kg vs. the Orbes 5kg. :geek:

The Oyaide was one of my star buys of last year....Thx. Danny & his bro' Tony (loosend) for thinking of me:hug:. I'll admit it was mostly bought fer adding a bit of bling but the improvement in SQ has been much bigger than I'd have ever guessed. :^ :stereo: :stereo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aiden.b

Latest Articles

Staff online