SOLD

bhope58122

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 18, 2020
Shrewsbury
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Up for sale due to a whole host of system changes and layout alterations.

Excellent integrated amplifier with a fantastic MM Phono Stage to boot. These very rarely come up on the used market which is testament to their quality.

This has the added bonus of being modified in order for it to be used as either integrated, or as a power amp (a pair of additional RCA inputs have been added to the rear) The work was carried out by Alpha2Delta audio, whilst it was in for the mod I had all the Capacitors in the signal path upgraded to high end Mundorf. The line section had Mundorf MCap aluminum/oil, and the Phono Stage was treated to MCap Evo Silver/Gold oil - real beauties. All other components were given a clean bill of health.

It has also had the output valves upgraded to Genalex Gold Lion KT77.

This doesn't come with a remote, or original packaging so my preference is collection only. I can throw in a Logitech Harmony remote which can be used with it. It's only the volume that can be controlled on it anyway so even if you did have an original, only the volume buttons would do anything!

Cosmetically its in great condition with a few marks on the top of the casework.

I'd like £1250 Collected from Shrewsbury. This still puts me at a considerable loss considering the work I've put in to it but also offers someone a fantastic bargain for what is a real beauty of a Valve amp.

I'll take some additional photos if needed over the weekend when I can bring myself to drag it from the rack, it's a beast at about 26kg so needs a solid base wherever you decide to sit it.

Reactions: justinhd and bigrod

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles