Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Feb 27, 2019
Woking
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
An old school friend of mine, Chris Liauw (we're talking 1979-85) is going to be there in room 238 with his rather individual Curvi-BMR speakers. If you see him, please do say hello and mention my name (David Lodge). https://curvi-hifi.com/

Would be interested to know how they sound too! https://www.stereonet.com/uk/reviews/curvi-bmr-loudspeakers-review

gallery14.jpg

Reactions: hifinutt

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Well quicker than I expected (since retirement time has become quite elastic going faster and slower at various times) this is now right up on us . I will be attending the Saturday for definite so is anyone else confirmed for that day ? If so can we make some arrangements to meet up in the bar at an agreed time ? Just helps then to identify other Wammers and say hello . Then again if most (okay all) of you would prefer to not have anyhting to do with me fully understood.

Reactions: TheFlash

orbscure

My God, its full of stars...
Wammer Plus
Aug 22, 2013
SE London/Surrey
AKA
Pete
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Sunday for me Andrew... we have long trip up from down South on the Saturday, overnight stay in Macclesfield and then up bright and early for the 10am doors open...

Reactions: bencat

Jules_S

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jun 7, 2019
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hope you all have a great time at the show - take plenty of photos and post updates! I shall be in London for my birthday weekend, hence can't make this one but will be really keen to see what it's like

Reactions: hifinutt

bigrod

Super Wammer .. Pussy 🐈 lover
Wammer
Mar 12, 2013
D H LAWRENCE TOWN
AKA
Julian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Well quicker than I expected (since retirement time has become quite elastic going faster and slower at various times) this is now right up on us . I will be attending the Saturday for definite so is anyone else confirmed for that day ? If so can we make some arrangements to meet up in the bar at an agreed time ? Just helps then to identify other Wammers and say hello . Then again if most (okay all) of you would prefer to not have anyhting to do with me fully understood.
I will be there Saturday

Reactions: deggie and bencat

Bourney

Wammer
Wammer
Sep 28, 2006
stoke on trent
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Enjoyed the gershman speakers, the avondale room, a small pair of purple speakers that i cant remember the name, little Neats on the Solidsteel stands, little falcon ls3/5s. Some nice kit on show. Bizzarely as an AN fanboi, neither AN room impressed me really. Think I only really like the AN K.

Reactions: TheFlash and deggie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles