DeVore Fidelity O/baby Speakers Now on Permanent Demo, Stunning!

HiFi Lounge

Wammer
HiFi Trade
Sep 24, 2012
Millow, Beds
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
DeVore O:Baby 4.JPG

Hi All,

I really don't know what the DeVore Fidelity magic is but there really is something special with their speakers, I don't think I've ever had a reaction to any speakers we have bought on over the last 10 years+ that I have with the DeVore Orangutan O/96 speakers, they have been universally loved by everyone that has listened to them, being that HiFi is such a personal thing that is really saying something.

So as I look to bring on their whole range of DeVore speakers for demo, yes I am totally smitten too, the next one we now have are the DeVore Orangutan O/baby speakers, these are basically a shrunk down O/96, needless to say as soon as they arrived I unboxed them and got them up and running to see if they too have the DeVore magic that we fell in love with when listening to our O/96's and O/93's and I am pleased to report they really do, it is a different sound but still so engaging, natural and big, they don't have quite the airiness and separation of their bigger siblings but it is more of a solid sound but when you look at the speakers they really do defy belief in the presentation of the music they portray, for £6298 + £1398 for the stands they really are well worth putting on any speaker demo list + in the white oak finish they do look gorgeous in my view.

Anyway next we have the Micr/O's in bound which are due soon then we will start to explore the more convention floorstanding Gibbon range which also get stunning reviews, I've said to anyone that will listen that discovering DeVore Fidelity speakers has been a real eye opener and a real breath of fresh air as they really do offer something alternative and just present the music in a totally engrossing and captivating way.

We have actually just agreed to exhibit the DeVore range at the UK Audio Show over the weekend of October 7th and 8th as I am just so keen for as many people to hear them as possible, more news to follow on this soon, tickets available below though for anyone who may be interested -

https://www.chestergroup.org/uk-audio-show-2023/5

Please find a link below to the DeVore Fidelity range of speakers and if you would like to come in to experience any of the range please feel free to get in touch to make an appointment.

https://hifilounge.co.uk/product-category/brands/devore-fidelity/

All the best,

Paul.

DeVore O:Baby 2.JPG
DeVore O:Baby 1.JPG
DeVore O:Baby 5.JPG
DeVore O:Baby 6.JPG DeVore O:Baby 7.JPG DeVore O:Baby3.JPG
DeVore O:Baby 8.JPG

Reactions: Nopiano

Forum statistics

Threads
Members