Wammer
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Preston, Lancashire,
AKA
Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I'm selling my Digigram VX222e PCIe Sound Card.

This cards specifications are :-

Key features

24-bit/192kHz AD/DA converters

+24 dBu maximum analog signal levels

3-band parametric EQ and maximizer,

LTC, and interboard synchronization inputs

Native, low-latency HR driver package: WDM DirectSound, ASIO, Wave and driver for Digigram SDK

DirectSound driver signed by Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs

Hardware SRC on AES input and separate AES sync input (available on special request)

Works with all versions of Windows including 10 64bit (which is what I was using)

The card comes complete with the fully balanced XLR inputs/outputs breakout cable and also the AES/EBU input/output breakout cable.

The onboard DAC/ADC on this card is top notch and is what is used in TV broadcast and radio stations. Understand though that this card is not a soundblaster type plug and play card, it's a serious pro card and in order to get the best out of it (if you want to get really low 2ms ASIO latency) you have to delve into the registry and alter buffer sizes.

I'll also throw in the standard VX222 v2 PCI card and balanced XLR input/output cable just incase you have a spare older 32 bit PC you want to turn into a music streamer.

Anyway, the VX222e currently retails for around £600 so I'll take £200 for both cards and all the cables inc. postage.

KEAuRY.jpg

/monthly_2016_07/KEAuRY.thumb.jpg.b80af76640784b9dc961fe1aa955ad18.jpg

Attachments

• KEAuRY.jpg
    KEAuRY.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

SergeAuckland

Certified Measurist
Wammer
May 6, 2008
Bury St Edmunds, UK
AKA
Serge
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A SERIOUSLY excellent audio card.

I use a Digigram VX Pocket PCMCIA card in an old XP laptop, which I keep as the Digigram card is so good. If you have a PCI slot, this card is all you'll ever need.   

S

wickfut

Wammer
Wammer
Jun 2, 2007
Preston, Lancashire,
AKA
Marc
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Cheers Serge.

Yeah, It just seems a waste to be using it as a digital AES card to run my DAC with when the DACs firewire/usb works well. 

For info.. I get 4ms ASIO latency in Cubase Pro 8.5 on a i7 6700k cpu. No pops, noise, judders or anything. 

digi1.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles