Roby79

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 22, 2023
Zaventem
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
You have a TT - which with the "right" advice, can not only drain your wallet, but explode it.

Exhibit A, is this lovely example (£100k TT with interesting history, available for 10% of that - BARGAIN!): https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/...om-lara-croft-tombraider.118715/#post-2410761

Luckily though, you are safe(ish) from me, as I got out of Vinyl over 30 years ago. 😇
I have the unify carbon arm
It’s exceptional
If you want to upgrade you need to triple your budget
First of all I really don’t feel the need to upgrade that area. Except the cartridge and the one to get the most out of my tt to replace the symphony is the Stradivari
Upgrade anything als win that area we are back in the price point match discussion between your gear elements
Beside as you know I always put a lot off effort in getting some synergy between my elements an like to keep it that way
That’s why I don’t change to much at once an take ages to decide to change something

Last edited:

garn63

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Mar 3, 2020
www.avfc.co.uk
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Don’t really know what tu upgrade any more
Hi Roby. Please don't buy that clock cable :)
Music. Don't forget about the music. It can definitely be more rewarding than things on the periphery ?
In the grand scheme of things, of course. ;)

CnoEvil

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Aug 7, 2018
Northern Ireland
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
First of all I really don’t feel the need to upgrade that area. Except the cartridge and the one to get the most out of my tt to replace the symphony is the Stradivari
Upgrade anything als win that area we are back in the price point match discussion between your gear elements
Beside as you know I always put a lot off effort in getting some synergy between my elements an like to keep it that way
That’s why I don’t change to much at once an take ages to decide to change something
As you will know, I was not being serious.

If I thought you were going to spend money frivolously - Surprisingly, I'd be one of the first to try and talk you out of it.....though TBF, you have yet to be talked into /out of anything that you didn't/did want to do.

ChemMan

ChemMan
Wammer
Aug 8, 2018
Brussels
AKA
Steve
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I wonder if you'd feel the same way had you listened to the Harbeths with the Spring as source? ;)
it's possible. I was 4.15m from the speaker in the old place. Now it's 2.07m. I can certainly be quoted as saying "The HSL5+ would be better near field."

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles