Wammer
Wammer
Apr 5, 2009
Doncaster
AKA
Fred
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This one was in the other room, so I suspect that you managed to retrieve all your gear. That MF of yours is pretty solid bit of kit, hope your back is okay this morning?

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks to everyone who attended and for the industrial amounts of cake. I don't think even Dean couldn't eat any more. 
A fantastic day, at least the journey home was less stressful! Without prompting it would have been easy for us all to still be there :D  

I did come to the conclusion that there were more cars than people! A few pictures for those not on Facebook

M2x PCB.jpg

M2x final build.jpg

E0C58803-33BF-4144-A636-BF280F20AD45.jpeg

View attachment 41736

Reactions: eddie-baby

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
This one was in the other room, so I suspect that you managed to retrieve all your gear. That MF of yours is pretty solid bit of kit, hope your back is okay this morning?
aye, very pleased with it - once the AE2s warmed up that we singing

had a "discussion" with the son about his lack of support carrying, reply? "well you should have woken me up"

me "I did and you sat up and said OK" I realised that 20 mins later he had fallen back to sleep

grrrrrrrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: greybeard

greybeard

Super Wammer
Wammer
Mar 7, 2010
Cornwall
AKA
Colin
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks like a good time was had by all. Having been to one of Nicky and Fred's bake offs when they were in Wales, I know what generous hosts they are. If there is to be one next year, and an overnight stop is available, I must try to make it  :^

• Upvote
Reactions: Maverick

aejoker

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 23, 2014
Brighouse Yorkshire
AKA
Mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Great day yesterday catching up with everyone, can't beat a mix of great people, music & good food, thanks again Fred & Nicky for your wonderful hospitality 

moo-fi

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 5, 2009
Doncaster
AKA
Fred
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks like a good time was had by all. Having been to one of Nicky and Fred's bake offs when they were in Wales, I know what generous hosts they are. If there is to be one next year, and an overnight stop is available, I must try to make it  :^
Colin, you are always welcome, and we are required to have a spare bed for guests, such as visiting clergy so you might as well make use of it. The good news although it is a long slog,  we are only a couple of minutes from the A1.

Reactions: greybeard

SCIDB

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 1, 2005
, ,
Hi,

Big thanks to fred & Nicky for their excellent hospitality. It was food a-plenty!

Another enjoyable afternoon/evening. Music, chat & eating, what a combination!

divedeepdog

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 13, 2011
notts/derby
AKA
mark
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
  2. No
Thanks to Fred and Nicky,  great hosts.  

Small apology from me,  I normally contribute kit and home made cake,  but between dog sitting an extra woofer and not being home got in the way.

moo-fi

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 5, 2009
Doncaster
AKA
Fred
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Thanks to Fred and Nicky,  great hosts.  

Small apology from me,  I normally contribute kit and home made cake,  but between dog sitting an extra woofer and not being home got in the way.
No worries, we are stilling ploughing through the cake mountain, that everyone brought on the day. Even beating Dean. 

My Roadies do work better on a diet of donuts though.

belloire

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 19, 2011
West Yorkshire, UK
AKA
Darren
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
big thanks to Fred and Nicky for hosting. great day out, good food, good company and good music (on occasion...  ;-) )

was a bit unsure of the main speakers at the start of the day, probably just a size/shape thing... but by the end of the day was thoroughly enjoying them with the krell. 

moo-fi

Wammer
Wammer
Apr 5, 2009
Doncaster
AKA
Fred
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
The Focal's are a nightmare with supporting kit as they are expert at exposing any weaknesses in them. But given the right kit they have some great strenghts, although they really need a bigger room to shine.

bandit pilot

Comfortably Numb
Staff member
Jul 19, 2007
North Nott's
AKA
Rick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A late thank you from me, needless to say I had a great time with the usual suspects and am in awe of Nicky's hostessing skills. Real trooper!

Loads too much food. Loads too much bad music. Loads too many mozzi bites. And Darren  :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online