Somnambulist

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 17, 2012
SE London
AKA
Paul
Hello,

Meant to do this ages ago but I’ve been very busy at work for what seems like forever and didn’t have email notifications turned on, so I missed a DM or two expressing interest months ago after I mentioned them in my DAC sale thread (@MVJ @Ed Howarth were tagged by a poster in that so I better tag in here again, @Qwin as well). Apologies.

For sale are my Event Opal active speakers which I’ve had coming up to a decade. Will start at £1400 collected, although happy to arrange shipping at cost. (I’m in the BR5 area of SE London / NW Kent just inside the M25).

Come with everything that was in the boxes (which I still have) including the EQ Kit w/mic and rubber covers for the controls. Will also include a couple of Pro Signal 20db XLR attenuators as well which I originally bought, as with the DAC I had the volume got too loud too quick, for my room anyway.

As per photos (where I’ve tried to make it look as bad as possible) there’s a couple of spots and areas where the matte finish is discoloured slightly… I only ever really notice these in strong light and up close. Otherwise all in good working order and well looked-after from a smoke/pet/child-free home. Been brilliant for me, it’s just I’m not in a position where sitting and listening to 2 channel loudly is feasible for the foreseeable, and I’d rather someone else got frequent enjoyment from them.

IMG_7238.jpeg IMG_7240.jpeg IMG_7242.jpeg IMG_7239.jpeg IMG_7241.jpeg IMG_7243.jpeg
View attachment 116313 View attachment 116314 View attachment 116315 View attachment 116316 View attachment 116317 View attachment 116318

Reactions: Tony_J and El Seano

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Not in the market for any more Opals as I have a spare working pair now.

I'm still very happy with mine they are sounding mighty fine and while the price of these on here is not small they are worth it.

Good luck with your sale Paul👍

Reactions: El Seano

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles