FM Aerial installers in Warwickshire

gingermrkettle

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 22, 2013
Warwickshire
AKA
Stephen
I'm going to be moving up that way around the time the Proms start, and have permission for a bit of Ron Smith to go up on the roof when we do. Anyone know any good aerial installers around the area? Yes, I probably will ask them if they know any decent people as well when I get the aerial ordered.

FiftyPlus

Wammer
Wammer
Oct 5, 2007
, , United Kingdom
I'm going to be moving up that way around the time the Proms start, and have permission for a bit of Ron Smith to go up on the roof when we do. Anyone know any good aerial installers around the area? Yes, I probably will ask them if they know any decent people as well when I get the aerial ordered.
Try "Check A Trade" for quality of installation, but insist on directional yagi type of aerial pointed to the apropriate BBC transmitter. Three element will probably do unless you are in a bad signal area, but the circular "omni directional" type favoured by many installers is generally regarded to be a poor choice. I purchased my aerial on line and presented it to the installer to fit, as he was going to fit an omni directional one because it is the bog standard he fits on most blocks of flats (his main customer base).

hifinutt

Wammer
Wammer Plus
Dec 23, 2007
midlands , , United
AKA
phil
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
asked my installer about them a few months back and he had heard of them . in the end I did the install myself because not enough room on the roof really so its on the garage [galaxie]

I am sure any competant installer will fit yours

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online