Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2009
North Nottingham
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I can't listen to all these so some have to go. No original boxes sorry. Bargain prices now to make some space.

Yamaha T85
Legendary tuner, fully working. Some scratches to the top panel and marks on the facia. one being a bit nasty but doesnt affect operation. Cover to power button missing preplaced by sticker on rear plastic panel - Abolsute bargain - £115 delivered UK

Musical Fidelty E50

pretty much mint. Another great sounding and underrated tuner. £60 delivered UK

NAD 412
The display bulbs have been replaced and are working. No leds here. Very smooth sounding but lacks the detail offered by some of the others on this list. Overall in very good condition. £35 including UK delivery

Rotel RT622
bought this to match a Rotel set up I used to own. Soundwise I much prefer this to the NAD but only one channel outputs in stereo, set it to mono and you get mono on both channels. Great for a garage system ?. £20 including UK delivery

Armstrong 524
One of the best sounding tuners that I have heard, good balance between tonality and detail retrieval. I can only get it to work proberly in Mono. cleaned the decoder board contacts to no avail. in stereo mode the volume is very low and its difficult to tune but does give output. The stereo light doesnt come on BUT in mono bothe channels work and it sounds brilliant. No idea on prices for these £20 inc UK delivery

=================================================

Leak Stereofetic - SOLD
Brilliant if you can put up with the manual tuning. Everything works as expected and sounds great. Not mint but very good condition

Leak Troughline Mk3 stereo - SOLD
HiFi world raved over them. Maybe if you are next door to a radio transmitter you will too but for me its a load of junk. Some obvious mods to the output wiring.
It powers up a gets stations but the noise is so great it not worth even bothing with BUT I do live 70km from the transmitter.
( It has some Vector CV30 speak cable inside, might make good jumper leads for your speakers)

Attachments

• 412-1.JPG
    412-1.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 120
  • 524-5.JPG
    524-5.JPG
    428.6 KB · Views: 106
  • e50-1.JPG
    e50-1.JPG
    299.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Leak SF -1.JPG
    Leak SF -1.JPG
    383.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Leak TL-1.JPG
    Leak TL-1.JPG
    403.6 KB · Views: 94
  • RT622-1.JPG
    RT622-1.JPG
    326.1 KB · Views: 121
  • T85-9.JPG
    T85-9.JPG
    302 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Reactions: tuga

Mr.Ian

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2009
North Nottingham
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Final price reductions get yourself a bargain

Yamaha T85 - £115 delivered UK
(audioscope.net Minter at Euro 899 +PP !!!)

Musical Fidelty E50 - £SOLD delivered UK
(emporium hifi £110 on the bay)

NAD 412 - £35 including UK delivery
(several on the bay circa £46)

Rotel RT622 - £SOLD
when fully working these are on the bay at £80+pp

Armstrong 524 - £20 inc UK delivery
These can fetch silly money on the bay

Last edited:

Mr.Ian

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2009
North Nottingham
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Must admit they aren't my best work, power and signal access restrictions, happy try again against intetest

Mr.Ian

Wammer
Wammer
Mar 4, 2009
North Nottingham
AKA
Ian
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No interest in the yamaha T85? Thought it would have been snapped up long ago at £115 UK delivered by royal mail

Nopiano

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Jul 19, 2016
Monmouthshire, Wales
AKA
Nick
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
No interest in the yamaha T85? Thought it would have been snapped up long ago at £115 UK delivered by royal mail
Which picture is that one? I can’t identify it at the moment?

Some fresh pics might help with the remaining items.

EDIT: now realise it’s the last pic, but it’s very blurred.

Last edited:

tuga

. . .
Wammer
Aug 17, 2007
Oxen's ford, UK
AKA
Ricardo
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Yamaha T85
Legendary tuner, fully working. Some scratches to the top panel and marks on the facia. one being a bit nasty but doesnt affect operation. Cover to power button missing preplaced by sticker on rear plastic panel - Abolsute bargain - £115 delivered UK
I sold one of these years ago on PFM, it had been damaged in one of the front corners on transit when I bought it.
Very nice tuner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles