Focal JM Labs Electra 1027be

M

Mr Coherent

We have for sale, a Delivery damaged pair of Focal Electra 1027 be’s in the ‘Classic’ finish.

These speakers are Brand New & unopened (except the bag removal for inspection & photos’).

Unfortunately the Courier was ‘less than sympathetic’ during delivery, the upshot is box damage (photos) and 3 very small ultra light marks on one of the lower right hand side of the wood finish flank on ONE speaker.

Cosmetic Damage ONLY

The Electra’s are New & unused come with all the spikes/manuals and will have the Full Manufacturer warranty form the date of purchase.

UK retail on these superb speakers is £3995 we are offering them for £3400 ono Thats 20% off UK list price!!!

http://www.focal-fr.com/home/en/electra1000be/index.htm

http://www.coherent-systems.co.uk/contact.asp

1027D1.jpg

1027D2.jpg

1027D3.jpg

M

Mr Coherent

Fear not the issue has been sorted out
smile.png

Which leaves a brand new mighty fine pair of speakers with 3 very minimal marks.

Some one now has the chance to own some of these 1027's for advantageous price.

The Strat

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 17, 2005
Buckingham, UK
AKA
Lindsay
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
In terms of aesthetics these speakers are top of my list - heard them once as well thought they were supreme. Alas I'm on a no upgrade arrangement with Mrs Strat!

M

Mr Coherent

Rondo,

They are rather fine transducers sir are they not
smile.png

What have you paired them with sir?

ray70

Wammer
Wammer
Aug 2, 2005
I received my pair of 1027be today and there was box damage to mine too
sad.png
. These speakers are pretty tall and there's only protection packaging at the top and base, meaning there's not much support in the middle of the box.Luckily for me though, it wasjust thebox that was damaged and the actual speakers are unharmed.

As for the speakers themselves, well obviously mine aren't run in yet,but they sound sublime to my ears. Music just seems to flow from them rather than being forced from them ifyou see what I mean. Treble isvery detailed and musicalwithout hint of shrillness.

If these had come up for sale a week earlier, I would have snapped them up. This is a bargain for a seriously good speaker.

rockmeister

Wammer
Wammer
Jul 24, 2005
Scotland
AKA
John
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
how about a swap for some old castle harlechs...I'll let you have em for....hmmm about 3000:)
smile.png
:)
smile.png
cry_smile.gif.e6f167d6925baafe229b8957ba771316.gif

TIU

Artist and daft as a brush
Wammer Plus
Dec 17, 2005
Birmingham
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Are these the ones that won the silver award in HFC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles