Ward

Wammer
Wammer
Feb 14, 2010
AKA
Ward
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Actually Leem, the most expensive part of the show for me are the records I buy afterwards. I tend to Shazam music that exhibitors are playing and invariably end off ordering rather more than I would ever admit to SWMBO. Maverick introduced me to the Cadillac Three (as well as the quaint northern habit of putting mint in mushy peas). Good band.
I suspect that this will be my downfall at the coming show, and BTW isn't mint a term of agreement from you chaps up north??

jkbmusic

Staff member
Nov 25, 2006
Brittunculi
AKA
Jeff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
I suspect that this will be my downfall at the coming show, and BTW isn't mint a term of agreement from you chaps up north??
Wey nar man, mint means proppa geet new, where I cum from. The proppa norf. :p

Lurch

Piss-taker & Gobshite Par Excelle'nce
Wammer Plus
Sep 17, 2016
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
all far too near that there Scotland
Careful there Paul, you'll have Brigadoon going all snowflake on us, and having a meltdown about racist language. 😳

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tony_J

Richard A

Richard A
Wammer
Feb 12, 2017
Guernsey
AKA
Richard
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I’ve been called a few things in my time but never a northerner. Free beer at Kegworth may appease me.  :pint:

bencat

Amplifier Destroyer
Wammer Plus
Feb 6, 2010
Liverpool
AKA
Andrew
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There will be beer at Kegworth of that I am very certain it being free is unlikely or limited to generous patrons of the show .

jkbmusic

Staff member
Nov 25, 2006
Brittunculi
AKA
Jeff
HiFi Trade?
  1. Yes
There will be beer at Kegworth. Of that I am very certain. It being free is unlikely, or limited to generous patrons of the show .
FTFY :geek: . If ever there was a need for punctuation, when talking about “free beer”, it is a must.  :whistle:

Cheers  :pint: .

• Haha

Audio Al

Confirmed Super Numpty
Wammer
Nov 4, 2012
Boston, Lincs
AKA
Allen
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello 

When do we know what rooms are allocated ? and assuming I have a room when do we pay up ?

Whats the 3 night special deal ?

Fanks  :D

Maverick

Staff member
Jun 24, 2013
Huddersfield,W.Yorks
AKA
Paul
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There ya go mate, last year Sunday was around £50 IIRC including breakfast. First year that I've been able to stay over and it made packing up more leisurely.

• Upvote

Tony_J

Gone fishin'
Staff member
Mar 4, 2013
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
There ya go mate, last year Sunday was around £50 IIRC including breakfast. First year that I've been able to stay over and it made packing up more leisurely.
And comes with the bonus of the Sunday night curry opportunity.

Pigmy Pony

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 7, 2020
Chorley
AKA
Steve Callaghan
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Hello 

When do we know what rooms are allocated ? and assuming I have a room when do we pay up ?

Whats the 3 night special deal ?

Fanks  :D
3 nights? Will your "special friend" be loving you long time? Or do you need an extra lie down after lugging that John Wood amp?

• Haha
Reactions: Lurch

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles