FOR SALE! A Pair of Manley Mahi Monoblocks.....

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I am selling my Manley Mahi Monoblocks along with my Tannoy Cheviots (in another for sale thread coming soon) because my purchase of some Event Opals studio monitors have sent me down the Active speaker path never to return to passive.

The amplifiers are in perfect condition as the pictures show the only thing is one of the rear stickers is partly missing Other than that they in great nick. Manley are one of those companies who don't follow the crowd when it comes to design and as such are a bit marmite in the looks department personally I like the look and have enjoyed having them in my system for the last few years. Build quality is superb as is the sound they produce also very flexible having a 3 way feedback switch and switchable from Triode to Ultra- Linear.

I replaced all the tubes on 25th of the 4th 2018 at a cost of £250 bought from Manley themselves they will also come with a meter for setting the bias which is simple to do. I have owned them since 2014 they shared duties with a pair of Leak mono's and never got over driven or abused in any I did take the Mahi glass plate off the front and placed some diffuser sheet so the lighting of it is more subdued but it is easily removed again. 

They come complete with the user manual and a volt meter and original packing and boxes I did'nt get mains leads with them but most of us tend to upgrade them anyway.

Looking for £1,350.00 + postage (at buyers risk and cost) Payment via bank transfer please and collection is prefered from Leeds.

If you have any questions please post them on here so everyone will see them and my replies👍 Any discussion about price via PM please....

Cheers Steve.

262DA988-F212-4DF4-A0F8-474332246D76.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceFlea

BruceFlea
Wammer
May 19, 2019
Rotherby Leics.
AKA
Nic
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Certainly unusual amps! What have you found to be their best configuration?

Have the Tannoys been sold? Edit that have just re read your opening post.

Reactions: MVJ

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Certainly unusual amps! What have you found to be their best configuration?

Have the Tannoys been sold? Edit that have just re read your opening post.
They are now in the classified Nic 👍

MVJ

Wammer Plus
Wammer Plus
Apr 9, 2020
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
These are now SOLD! subject to payment thanks for the interest👍

Reactions: BruceFlea

Forum statistics

Threads