Wammer
Wammer
Jan 25, 2014
Mid-Essex
AKA
Gareth
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
A little over 4 months old (purchased from Sevenoaks Sound & Vision on 07/05/20), this is in great condition apart from (annoyingly) the mark shown in the photo which, TBH, looks far worse than it actually is. From a smoke and pet-free home, this comes complete with the original packaging, unused accessories and receipt.

I’ve described it as pimped because it’s fitted with Pawel’s excellent PSU interface taking this brilliant and versatile streamer to a whole new level. MA-HOO-SIVE thread discussing the virtues here:

Why am I selling? Well I went balls-out purchasing an Innuos Phoenix USB Reclocker to marry to my Zenith MK3 and the bill has landed on my doormat. The Innuos combo just has the edge over the Node 2i in terms of sound quality and it damn well should at over TEN TIMES THE PRICE  o_O

£450 + delivery at cost. I’ll also include an unboxed iFi iPower 5v PSU to get you going. The original internal power board will be included should you wish to reverse the upgrade.

Also selling my Sbooster BOTW MKII 5v-6v linear power supply. Excellent condition, 15 months old and complete with the original packaging and receipt. A perfect and desirable upgrade for the pimped Node 2i.

*** First refusal will be given to the buyer of the Node 2i - if it’s not wanted then I’ll release it and update the thread accordingly. Nothing to stop you from registering an interest in the Sbooster beforehand though. Hope that’s clear. ***

£SOLD STP + delivery at cost.

Last edited by a moderator:

Getgaff

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 25, 2014
Mid-Essex
AKA
Gareth
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I now have a buyer lined up for the Sbooster should the pimped Node 2i buyer not require it.

StingRay

Legend Wammer
Wammer
Apr 27, 2016
Suffolk coast, UK
AKA
Ray
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Looks a good deal, surprised it has not gone yet. If I did not already have one, I would probably have bought it. The board is about £85. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Getgaff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.