Wammer
Wammer
Jan 23, 2013
South London
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
As per the title, I am looking to sell my Mint condition and barely used MF M6 Encore 225 All in one streamer/hd/cdp-ripper/internet radio and heavens knows what else system.

It comes double boxed with original boxes, remote, manual, lead, letter from the MD etc.

It sounds fabulous and it definitely is a great way to store all your cds and reduce your hifi clutter.

Id bought it as replacement for my previous Primare separates set up as a way of consolidating boxes for home harmony. Unfortunately for me it is way to technical, you can access most features on the built in screen and the full range by logging into it on your laptop - but this is not for me. It gets in the way of me simply wanting to bang on a record. This will suit someone who is adept at using computers and the like. Back in my day we used to joke that only the kids could programme the video recorder (what's a video recorder you say???) My kids haven't been allowed anywhere need it but I reckon like their skiing - they will be better at it than me.

Its huge its heavy, its silver and very powerful. 225w/channel never turned it past halfway but it definitely rocks. It also has the  factory fitted upgraded 2 TB hard drive which apparently holds 5000 cds

Here is some blurb:-

The Encore 225 is a complete audio solution allowing you to keep all your music in one place. It accepts almost any conceivable analog or digital audio source. It is also compatible with many network speakers, such as Sonos. There is a very clear, large, high resolution full colour display so you can see what’s going on.

Encore in brief

Easy and intuitive to use

Huge connectivity

Upgradeable 1TB internal storage for over 2500 CDs (bit perfect ripping from CD drive)

Power amplifiers are the same as those in the M6si

Compatible with many network speakers, such as Sonos

Large, high resolution, full colour display

Control with either IR handset or Apps ( both Apple and Android)

Dual core 64bit Intel CPU - as future proof as we can make it

32 Bit 384k DAC

I have attached some generic photos of the kit - but will send actual ones after weekend once I photograph it(now attached below in thread). Rest assured its mint working condition. Any questions - just ask. I could also do a FaceTime call or similar if you want to see it in action.

If it sounds like your kind of bag - then get in touch. Im keen to sell and get a straightforward amp and cd player which I have my eye on. Ive been offered a decent trade in on it by the dealer which I will probably accept if no offers come forth - however :-

If you want to take advantage of a stone cold bargain you can make me an offer in the region of £2100 plus courier  and save yourself the mark up as it gets relisted somewhere else.

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 17.05.03.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 17.05.11.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 17.26.07.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 17.05.52.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-29 at 17.05.24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gizza

Gizza

Well-Known Wammer
Wammer
Mar 12, 2011
Sutton Coldfield
AKA
Gary
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
I think someone will be along soon to request that you state a price and where you are based 👍

So sorry, my mistake! On fourth perusal, I spotted the price. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: deebee

deebee

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 23, 2013
South London
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
Gosh Im ballsing this up mightily. I assumed the radio stations were all dab but I guess they must be internet ones. Apologies. I will double check it and take that out. I told you it was way too technical. Thanks for the heads up.Guess that has to be another £100 off at least!

deebee

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 23, 2013
South London
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
a7b2a1745d4e8d74fb01af82efe0fa47.jpg

Here’s the actual machine.

deebee

Wammer
Wammer
Jan 23, 2013
South London
AKA
David
HiFi Trade?
  1. No
So any offer north of £2k considered. Or Also would be happy to look at a px deal with any of the following :-

Chord Qutest DAC

Bluesound Node 2. (Any colour as long as it’s black)

Naim CD5si, CD 5XS or CDX 2

Naim Hi Cap DR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Latest Articles

Wammers Online