Gordon Welford HiFi

Zilla

Wammer
New Wammer
Jun 2, 2013
Co. Durham
Gordon must be a World Guru with HiFi and I am hoping someone has contacted him lately to see if he is OK. I am a very good friend of his, he built me a one off Power Amp 15 years ago, this amp must be one of the best in the world, no mean claim, frequency is just as Gordon is a genius, totally off the wall! It is a prototype amp with Black Gate's and Vishay's arranged in a way no other has achieved. I was wondering has anyone out there has an Amp made from Gordon? This Amp I have was given the name 'AmpZilla by Gordon! He certainly has gone to ground and does not communicate with anyone.

V

Voice_Coil

Gordon must be a World Guru with HiFi and I am hoping someone has contacted him lately to see if he is OK. I am a very good friend of his, he built me a one off Power Amp 15 years ago, this amp must be one of the best in the world, no mean claim, frequency is just as Gordon is a genius, totally off the wall! It is a prototype amp with Black Gate's and Vishay's arranged in a way no other has achieved. I was wondering has anyone out there has an Amp made from Gordon? This Amp I have was given the name 'AmpZilla by Gordon! He certainly has gone to ground and does not communicate with anyone.
a good friend of mine has a pair of meridian monos modified by gordon,including extensive use of black gate caps, i have heard this mans name many times, from what i can tell he is indeed well worth knowing.

I also tried to contact him sometime ago, but to no avail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reg66

Today's Birthdays

Latest Articles

Wammers Online

No members online now.